Windows 10 mail - Filtering emails with attachments?

Stealthz

I am trying to find all emails with an attachment. Seems it should be easy. I googled it, and have only seen how to do it in outlook and other email platforms. I am not seeing how to do this.

Stealthz

Well, other free email platforms have this basic feature.

Is there a way to use this email on outlook and have all of my previous email transferred over as well, so I can then do this filter?

Yes you can setup the Outlook program to use any email address. But I'm not an Outlook user. Somebody else will help you with that.

plodr

Liz
I am trying to find all emails with an attachment
Where is this email you are looking at?

other free email platforms have this basic feature.
Examples?
Please don't say gmail because gmail is NOT an email program.

Stealthz

The email should be in my inbox. If there a suggested free email platform (web based or software based) that would be best for something like this?

Last edited:

plodr

Liz
I ask again
I am trying to find all emails with an attachment.
The email should be in my inbox
But where? On the computer or on a website? I have inboxes at a dozen sites. These are all websites. I no longer store emails on the computer .
If you use a program and store emails on your computer, what? Outlook (part of Office) what version or Thunderbird, Windows Mail, Mailbird, the Bat! or something else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online