Solved Windows 10 mouse clicks freeze but keyboard works fine

Windows 10 mouse clicks freeze but keyboard works fine

• Windows 10 mouse clicks freeze but keyboard works fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 10 mouse clicks freeze but keyboard works fine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sulizu

I can move my mouse completely fine but the opened windows like chrome , file explorer just cannot be clicked . One temporary solution I've found for this is to just WIN+L and lock the windows and it works for like 30 seconds .
I've reset my PC multiple times , updated drivers and checked if it's a mouse problem with 2 other mouse I have and it's not a mouse problem .
ALT+Tabbing , keyboard work fine and the mouse cursor moves completely fine but the clicks don't work .
Even playing video games like Valorant is fine . Maybe it's the switching between different
programs bugged ?
This is my speccy link : http://speccy.piriform.com/results/cYA3hVvn4bBGR5kDuB01l8A
I've been trying to fix the problem for 3 days now .Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TerryNet

Terry
Closing dup. Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Staff online

Members online