Windows 10 pro and con

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Theresa63

This question is for an avid user of Windows 10. I am about to get a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. Please what are the benefits of having this upgrade and what are some problems that I may be able to avoid. Thank you

etaf

Wayne
thats a difficult question to answer fully , as we do not know what you want to do with the computer nor what you are comparing to.

For people I have setup windows 10 to use the PC for , photos , Websurfing, Email, Writing Letters and other documents Spreadsheets its been fine and worked well , compared to their Vista/XP or windows 7 & 8 machines

Theres a lot of information on the web about the pros and cons

If you run any older "special" software you need to check that will work with Windows 10

Quite a few of my elderly customers are dropping the laptops/desktops and just using tablets.
They can surf, shop, look things up quickly
Use email and some have a case with a keyboard and write letters and journals and basic household and club/hobby accounts/information on spreadsheets

So you have to tell us what you want to do on it before we can give a reasonable answer

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
It would also help if you tell us how computer-knowledgeable you are and which Windows version(s) you've used in the past.
The switch to Windows 10 can be easy or difficult, depending on how computer-knowledgeable you are and which Windows version(s) you're familiar with.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online