Windows 10 reinstall leads to blue screen error then reboot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

singhtrooper

Earlier this year i had the same problem when my computer gave me a system thread exception error and went into a reboot loop showing the same blue screen with varying error codes. The first time i tried fixing this i had to reinstall windows and after a couple tries i did get it to work but now again after maybe a month the problem is back. Both times it started acting up while in game. I’ve been trying to boot from my usb but still i the same error screen with varying error codes. I can’t even access windows at this point. If there’s any more info i can give let me know, any help would be appreciated thank you.

I assume that you made a usb from MS Media Creation Tool. If you are still getting the same errors it may mean you aren't booting from the usb but from the hard drive. Did you change the boot order in bios ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online