1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows 10 (Requires interactive windows station) Deathadder

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by flame49271, Feb 16, 2017 at 8:34 PM.

Advertisement
  1. flame49271

flame49271 Thread Starter

Hi, I've been having some problems lately. I bought Resident evil 7, and apparently there's a glitch where the cursor or mouse just straight up doesn't work in game, and to even get to the main menu you need to click yes or no when it asks to create a save file. Nonetheless, I troubleshot for around an hour, uninstalling my game controller drivers, which ultimately didn't work as the progress bar would be stuck forever. I also saw people mentioning that there were two drivers for their mice in the device manager section under HID Compatible Devices, and that when they deleted one of them it started to work in game. So, I tried to do that, except every time I tried to uninstall the mouse it crashes. So, I restarted my pc. When I got back in my deathadder wasn't working. I tried every USB port I have and when I tried to remove the device in the connected device settings it would get stuck on removing it and would never complete the uninstall. I restarted my pc again, this time with the mouse unplugged and went back into connected device settings, and saw that the mouse was no longer there. So, I plug it back in and it starts to install, except it says the drivers are unavailable. So naturally I try to update the drivers using the device manager (razer synapse wasn't any help as it didn't recognize my mouse) and I keep getting the message "This operation requires an interactive windows station." I'm using a trackpad right now, i hate trackpads. Can anyone help me?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1185450