Solved Windows 10 Stuck At Boot, No Spinning Dots

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lem0n

Hi! I can't get the exact specs of my PC because, well, it won't turn on, but it's an Alienware 17 r3 for basis. It's been stuck at boot for around 30 minutes now with no spinning dots or anything, and I don't really know what to do? I haven't found any similar issues on google, it's just been randomly restarted when opened lately and this time it won't progress from the BIOS. Anything I can do other than powering it down at a time when you really shouldn't or no?

lem0n

ah ty, powering it off did the trick. sorry to bother! ive just had a bunch of corruption issues from powering off at boot freezes.

dmccoy

Darrin
Good to hear. Always best not to but sometimes it is the only option we have.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online