1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows 10 stuck in airplane mode

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by rubeckf, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubeckf

rubeckf Thread Starter

First Name:
    Ruth
    The first wk of Dec. my windows 10 version 1607 crashed and I finally took it to a computer shop. He finally told me that he couldn't get it back into windows 10 and suggested I re-install windows 7. After I brought it home I was busy with shopping and the holidays etc. Today I connected it and turned it on and it came up into windows 10 , but it is stuck in airplane mode. I have been into settings numerous times and there is no place to turn off airplane mode or turn on WI FI. Where should I go from here? I can't do much without getting online at this point. Thanks for any help in advance!!

2. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

Have a look at this page; specifically, the sub-heading entitled Airplane Mode switch is stuck, grayed out or not working.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1182976

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice