Windows 10 update problems

Kutcorners

Windows updates will download to PC but will not insatll. I have followed the suggestions on Google, clear cache, and any other inane suggestion there is and it does not work. The Windows troubleshooter is a waste of time it does not solve the problem. I have click the install updates now link in the settings and still no luck installing updates. I det an error code number, which I don't have at this time, starts with 800>>>>> something and I don't understand the instructions to fix this.
Some positive instruction would help.
Thanks

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
We know nothing about your PC, so please do the following in it:

Download and save the tsginfo.exe file.
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your PC will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

------------------------------------------------

Scrap the toubleshooter suggestion, missed that you had already tried it, in addition to the above try the below;

Download then run the Windows All in One Repair tool from here, disregard the malware guidance but follow the other steps to the letter and in particular ensuring that you first create a new restore point and perform a proper Windows clean boot before running the repair, details for the clean boot here.

Kutcorners

We know nothing about your PC, so please do the following in it:

Download and save the tsginfo.exe file.
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your PC will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

------------------------------------------------
The download tsginfo.exe will not go to save file on Firefox. I have logged in it does not work. I tried four times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts