Windows 10 update sucks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rodrsalc

My computer kept requesting i do a windows 10 update. Once I did my computer no longer works. I have a blue screen that reads Automatic Repair could not repair PC. I tried reset, system restore, go back to previous version. No dice i get the blue screen over and over, We ran into problems. Please help.

How long did the Update ran? If it was an hour long one, then it might have been a version upgrade. It best to backup data and use the MS Media Creation Tool and create a DVD or USB memory stick of the installer. Then boot with the media created to do a fresh install. In place upgrades aren't very stable especially when there are a lot of applications installed, or 3rd party antivirus programs installed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online