Solved Windows 10 usb

User55555555587

Daniel
I have downloaded the 64 bit I windows 10 iso and the 32 bit version off the microsoft website can I make a bootable USB drive with both editions?

Fireflycph

Morten
You can't really use two different ISO's on one drive. But you can run the MediaCreation Tool and set it to create installation media option. Then deselect "Use The Recommended Options For This PC" followed by selecting "Both" when asked which architecture to use.

WIn10 Architecture.JPG

You can't really use two different ISO's on one drive.
Sure you can (for install media).....even with MS MCT USB you can have both 32/64 bit on it as you pointed out with your attachment. I use to do it all the time with windows 7/8/8.1. It saved me from having a bunch of extra ISO DVD's lying around.

Fireflycph

Morten
What I meant was that you -generally- can’t “burn” two ISO’s to a single drive. “Normal” burn s/w doesn’t allow that. But thanks for the clarification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online