Windows 10 Won't Boot After Attempted System Restore

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zjx

Hi,

Yesterday I attempted to perform a factory reset on my Acer laptop, which runs on Windows 10. However, the reset failed, and after I tried to switch on the laptop again, it did not move past the booting screen. It is now currently stuck on a screen that contains the Acer logo, and does not have the loading circle. It is essentially empty aside from the logo.

I have tried restoring Windows 10 (keeping files, removing all files, etc), but the attempts to do so have repeatedly failed. I tried startup repair, which failed as well. I also tried to use safe mode, but my laptop just returned to the same blue Automatic Repair screen again.

I have already gone to a repairman for Windows 10-related issues so I am reluctant to immediately give my laptop for professional repairing again. Can anyone please help me with this problem? It urgently needs to be solved. Thank you so much for any effort that is put forward.

Regards,
ZJX

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Did this machine come from the factory with Windows 10 on it?

Complete System Spec's would be helpful?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online