Windows 11 Crashing/BSOD

rohanmm

I got a new PC recently with windows 11 pre installed and it worked fine for the most part but it has kept crashing and briefly going to the BSOD. Now i tried to install back to windows 10 but i’m stuck on a windows setup screen with no way out

I got a new PC recently with windows 11 pre installed
A bit more information please.
Is this a brand name pc e.g HP, Dell etc etc ?
If it is new and BSOD you would be better to take it back to the shop of purchase.
I think the best bet would be to see if we can get windows 11 going again and if it still BSOD return it.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If this machine came with Windows 11 how can you go back to Windows 10?

Your Windows 11 Key Code may NOT work with Windows 10

Hi @rohanmm

Not sure it's possible to go back in W10 since the computer came already with preinstalled OS, but apparently you can, good to know. Even if it doesn't work.
Not an expert but I would say to update again to W11, go to the PC Health Check app, and download it.
If you are not sure how to do it, this article(https://windowsreport.com/pc-health-check-app-windows-11/) shows you how to do it and the exact page where to go if the Health check doesn't show you anything.
Then if the problem persists, I would try some fixes for BSOD for W11, just google it.
And if you really can't fix anything, I would say to still wait a little bit for a more stable version (they are constantly upgrading) or if you can't live with it, I would suggest returning the PC (I suppose you still have a warranty) and ask for a refund or another pc(at least try).

Let me know what you decide. :)

Cheers bro

Last edited:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I got a new PC recently with windows 11 pre installed and it worked fine for the most part but it has kept crashing and briefly going to the BSOD. Now i tried to install back to windows 10 but i’m stuck on a windows setup screen with no way out
This is a first-time poster who hasn't replied back in 13 days, so any further comments and advice from us is probably a waste of time.
His comments are also contradictory.

-------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online