Windows 11 - Tomorrow Is The Big Day

crjdriver

Installed the new chipset driver and I am downloading/installing the windows update amd fix. We will see how it goes....

crjdriver

Looks like it may be fixed. On my test system I do not notice choppy video after running for a while like I did prior to installing the fixes.

It's mostly back to Windows 10 performance with Ryzen with the new chipset drivers (fixes core optimization) and the new MS patch that fixes L3 issues. Trust me I do notice I now have a 5900x with an RTX 3080ti so every bit of FPS counts on 2x 144 hz 2k displays. It's the same in most games a few less in others and a few ahead on other titles. I also verified that the L3 cache latency was fixed in AIDA64. It's not quite there but very close and soon will pass Windows 10 more than likely that's how new OS iterations usually go with MS, but the taskbar issues seriously need to be fixed.

crjdriver

Yeah it just seems [to me] that win11 was VERY rushed to RTM and not very polished. It almost seems like win11 was something that "Had" to be done so that the intel 12th gen processors would work with their performance/economy core system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online