Windows 2000 & IE6 cannot print

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kelloggfan

I am using Windows 2000 sp4 and IE6. Here is what is happening: I CAN print from Netscape and Opera but not from IE. If I go to FILE in IE6 - Print Preview, the print preview flashes on then off and it goes back to the web page...print preview does not work. If I try to go to Page setup, it errors. If I try to print, it acts like it wants to but never brings up the print dialog. I have been asking all over about this but to no avail. Can anyone help????!!!!!

I looked at the mshtml.dll and iepeeers.dll fixes but it doesn't fix it...I've also tried an uninstall and reinstall of IE.

Any help would be great!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts