windows 2000 pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

juantamad

Is there any site devoted to win 2000 pro? can't seem to part with it- rock solid.

jt

juantamad

support, patches if needed and the like.as you know, it's not supported by msft anymore
i have sp4

I thought you could still download patches, just that no new ones were going to be added. Just did this for a ME computer no long ago.

For support, they still have the KB articles, just like they do for even Win98.

Win2k SP4 is still supported. Extended support will end on 7/13/2010. (Means they are still releasing Security patches)
Automatic Updates should be downloading the monthly Malicious Software tool and IE 6 Cumulative updates, as well as any other Security updates that have been released. KB942831 was the most recent I believe.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts