Windows 2000 server DST wrong time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vane0326

Hi everyone

Since the daylight savings happend I get 2 different time on my Windows 2000 server Domain Controller. I attach a file picture below. I manually adjust the time on the server and it looks ok but when I run a command it gives me 2 different times. This is the command I ran.

Net time

Any ideas how to solve this?

Attachments

Make sure both devices are in the same time zone. Looks to me like your pc is 1 hour fast. compared to the server.

The devices I referred to are the server and the pc you did the net time from. Start at the pc.
Go to control panel and the date/time/language and regional settings to set the time zone.

So which time was correct? If GII is correct leave it alone.

vane0326

So which time was correct? If GII is correct leave it alone.

In the word document the second time you see is correct but the first time is incorrect. I 've been trying to adjust the time on his computer clock but it keeps going back 1 hour before.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online