windows 2k problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shane9582

HELP! i cant get in to some pages like i can get into microsoft site but cant update the windows and my windows update says page cannot be displayed this happens to alot of other sites too plzzz help

probably need to activate activex controls and javascript and don't ask me how i am smart enough to use firefox

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
You MUST use Internet Explorer to access Microsoft sites. Other browsers are NOT supported. (what a surprise)

no you can use other browsers besides internet explorer you just can't have your computer checked for updates you have to dl them manually just takes a little common sense. duh.

p.s. i know because i use firefox and won't use ie and i dled updates yesterday

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts