• New MoBo/Cpu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cry self to sleep

• Wait for rapture

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DrAliveMSI

Hello, my name is David, after contacting Microsoft and them being of no help I decided to come here. As the title says I have installed Windows 4 times on 4 different disks and I always ALWAYS get the same issue, in Task Manager as well as other game/server managers I always am using 2/4 cores I tried every program to bench-- same issue. I have reset my motherboard- ClrCMOS etc etc and even reset the bios by force still no change. PLEASE help me if you can I just now figured this out after about a year noticing my performance was half what this cpu had deliverd for others.

Info:
CPU: AMD A-10 7850k Quad Core(4C+8GC=12core) (according to Google)
Mobo: GIGABYTE F2A88XM-D3H
HDD: 2x WD 1 TB 2x Samsung cheap SSD (all new)
Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB clocked at 2133mhz/super profile
NOT USIG BUILT ON GPU(turned off)
Radeon R9 370 2GB

Any other??

texasbullet

Ramon
Are you overclocking your computer.
Do you have a CPU cooler installed if overclocked.

DrAliveMSI

I have not overclocked, never needed to.
Default CPU cooler- highest I have gotten gaming is 54 C and supposedly this CPU can max at 70 C

DrAliveMSI

Just did a fresh uninstall of CPU Via device manager and set processs to 1/2/3/4 and restarted every time so in MSCONFIG I set to 1 and the task manager recognized that as 1 socket 1 core 1 logical processor as it should, set to 2 and 1 socket 2 core 4 logical set to 3 same thing and with 4.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online