Windows 7 and Mac OS X Dual Boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rocker_820

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post a thread about dual booting. But after searching I couldnt find a better place to post this.

This is not necessarily a problem rather a question that I want to get some knowledge about before I try.

So recently I have starting to become somewhat a fan of Mac for music/video editing. Since I just bought a pc couple months ago im not in a position to buy a mac right now. So yea in my pc I have 2 hard drives.

a 320GB that originally came with pc, and today I just installed the other 250GB HD which I had for a while now. So both HD's are working just fine. I have 3 partitions.

C:\ the whole 320GB HD, Windows 7 installed.
E:\ and F:\ 250 GB HD

So I want to install Mac on the second HD and one of the partitions(any). Now my question is, is it possible to install Mac OSx on a PC and if it is can someone point me to the right direction and how i should start.

Possibly a guide. I know with vmware its possible as well but Im not a big fan of vmware and want to dual boot this way.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

DoubleHelix

Banned
It is not legal to install a Mac operating system on anything other than Apple hardware.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts