1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows 7 cmd screen appear by itself then can't log back to W7.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Toti, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

HI guys.

Pls. bear with me meanwhile I explain what is going on with my computer and thank you for help and point me in the right direction, forgive my English not my first language.

O.S.Windows 7- 64 bit Last night I came home and try to place my password into my computer to log into screen W7 and it started acting ext range as I was trying to type my password it kept going typing ?!! I saw like if the last stroke of the keyboard got stuck and kept typing last key !!

So after a reboot I log in to my windows but as soon I type in something in the search browser it starting going NUTS !
    The window of Search appeared with a cmd. search and the search keep going typing, I dono just kept typing the last key stroke of my search !!
    Then I lost control of the computer could type nothing because everything I type just don't show , it just keep going typing the last stroke, like aaaaaaa or eeeeee, etc.
    Then again the search appears like if I was looking for data in my computer !!??

Now I'm typing in the computer of my roommate, because When I rebooted, I couldn't log in back, In the screen of Windows 7 to place my password as I type the first letter it keeps going dot.dot dot.dot dot. etc... don't let me put my password. :confused:

I'm trying to log in in safe mode to see if I can get a Hijack this log.

Pls . Help guys.

Thanks a lot.

2. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

After a couple of tries..... Finally, I was able to log in via Safe mode but I,m disconnect from the Internet because don't let me log in into my account of W.7 using the Internet !? :(

So I unplugged my pc from the internet and log in using safe mode, so, now I'm going to try to see if I can run a Hijackthis and see if I can posted here via a usb.

I,m using the pc of my roommate because I can't log in into Internet or log in into W7 when I'm connected to Internet in my own pc.

Pls. forgive my ignorance at this.
    S.O.S.
    Toti
    brb.

3. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

UPDATE.

One more thing i didn't mention is that sometimes when I'm watching a video in my computer my sound turns off by itself ..... ( mute)
    One more thing ....tried playing my RPG game and sometimes I loose control of my character can't control it , I loose all control of it for seconds , starts moving by itself and sometimes the game close and get a CTD...to desktop with the search window ! but the game still running in the background!!

Pls. Help

T.

4. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

OK today I was able to log in (internet) into my windows 7 64bit , but a soon I open the IE8 to check for Online updates in Microsoft the start menu window appears by itself and then the search window , then my whole screen start flashing?!!

I had to restart the whole computer. just cant use it , I had to unplugged from Internet , to be able to turn it on.

What kind of Infection is this?

5. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

Finally this is my Hijack Log :

*log removed*

6. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

First of all ....Thanks LauraMj.

UPDATE:
    Hi guys,,,well after 3 days of... to much coffee.... not much sleep, and searching for an answer and waiting patiently for my Hijackthis to be analyzed, I found that the malware in my computer could be fixed.

It involved the use of OTL- hijackthis-Smitfraud-Malwarebytes-Vundofix-Combofix-deletion of registries that were still corrupted-update of Punkbuster-scans of NOD-scans-Tdsslkiller and use of CCCleaner-Microsoft updates-update of all drivers.

Still in the process of testing if all is ok, I didn't want to reformat the disc, but if still if something is wrong maybe I would , but I will update with all the"steps" process involved.

Toti

7. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

UPDATE: January 28/11

All working sor far ok for now.
    Did a flush of my DNS cache as well.

And system stable.

brb later to finish report and hope all ok to close topic and give details.

Toti

8. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

UPDATE Feb 20 . 2011

So bad news

The Start menu still open by itself . !

and then the search opens with a continuous letter.

So is not fixed yet :(

9. Toti

Toti Thread Starter

So Im closing this thread no solution yet and I'm merging it with another thread posting my Logs, for Professional help from you guys , I tried my best :( pls sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks for help... closing this thread.

Not solved.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976384

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice