Windows 7 couldn't connect to the network (LAN)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rahuman

in my office we have 2 LAN
1. office - gateway 199.166.2.207 - connected pc = 5 , printer = 1
2. staffs - gateway 197.166.1.207 - pc 15

so I have bought a new pc and connected to the WAN before connected to the one of my LAN , but what I do was I connected to the Office network with static a ip because I want to use printer as well that works and no problem in it

But suddenly I switched Staff network with a static ip it's connected and the but I couldn't access internet then I diagnose the network and it says you have already in a active connection , so I disable my office network and then only I can connected to staffs Network .. but my present problem is that I switched back to my Office network for access it's printer once again and now I can't connect to the internet as well as office Network , What should do now ???

TerryNet

Terry
What are you trying to do? Why are you using static IP configurations?

It may make more sense to get a second network adapter rather than constantly switching networks.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Sounds like a configuration issue. Having static IPs make no sense and I am not sure why you need to switch between the two

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online