Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

windows 7 home basic

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  osarius 
#1 ·
i have problem on my thumbnail preview ... i can't enable it... pls... need some help

#5 ·
when i installed power suite...and scan my system.... ?????????????? no idea what you mean ??? pls explain

start double click pictures then organise then as i said above ...... if no luck pls give more info

#8 ·
does the name of pages/program come up when you mouse over them in taskbar? or nothing at all?
sounds like you have disabled the aero theme.

To re-enable, right click on desktop and click personalize, desktop themes and pick one of the themes under "Aero themes",
If the theme you already have active is an aero theme, choose a basic theme, save changes and follow above process again for changing back to an aero theme.

#9 ·
If you mean that you installed http://www.uniblue.com/software/powersuite/, then only the they know what was done to your system.

Sounds like they clean it up real good and now it will work.

That is why I and many others here do not used such programs.

You just may have to to a "System Recover" to get back your full OS.

#10 ·
I didn't think Basic had Aero...

But if it's that important,

Open Performance Information and Tools by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type Performance Information and Tools, and then, in the list of results, click Performance Information and Tools.

Click Adjust visual effects. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Click the Visual Effects tab, click Adjust for best appearance, and then click OK. (Or, select Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.