Windows 7 & Musicmatch 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dudebuggen

I tried to install Music Match 10 on my laptop, which has Windows 7 as it's operating system. I get an error message stating Music Match is incompatible with this version of Windows. Is there a solution to this or do I have to use another program? :( If you have a solution could you please email me at [email protected]. Use subject of Music Match & Windows 7 so I do not miss it. Thank you so much for your assistance in advance. :D

I had the same problem with Windows 7. Tried Media Monkey and it works good so far. There are some avenues that I do not like nor can I change. Are there any other programs available on the net or to purchase that would be like Musicmatch?

MediaMonkey is probably the closest to Musicmatch, but still not as good.

Here are a few other free ones that you could try:

Quintessential Media Player
MusicBee
Winamp
jetAudio Basic
foobar2000
Jaangle

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online