Windows 7 Printer Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gwtwins

Hello,

We have a W7 printer issue as follows: My wife and I both have W7 Home Premium, 64bit, machines networked together. She has an HP PhotoSmart 7600 printer. I can see it and print to it from my network connection. I can print plain paper or photo paper from my machine. My wife however can only print plain paper from her machine. She cannot print pictures. We went through the driver replacement/refresh recommended by HP and rebooted the machine. It immediately recognized the printer as an HP PhotoSmart 7660.

I can print fine from my machine over the network but she still cannot print pictures. Anybody have any ideas?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The HP Photosmart 7600 series printer has 2 models:

You apparently have the latter model.

The "solve a problem" and "How to" sections may be helpful to you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts