Windows 7 Startup Programs won't start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Faith_Connors

It happened 5 days ago. I got the following programs started automatically,

• Panda Internet Security 2010
  • Synaptics Touchpad
  • HP Wi-Fi Bluetooth Manager
Now, none of them start. Instead, I have to start them manually everytime Windows starts.

Moreover, if I go to the task manager just after the startup, there are only a handful of processes going on.
ApVxdWin.exe
crss.exe
dwm.exe
explorer.exe
nvvsvc.com
sidebar.exe
taskhost.exe
taskmgr.exe
winlogon.exe

Thats ALL the programs that I get after the Windows startup. I'm using Windows 7 32-bit Home Premium and my PC is a Compaq CQ60 notebook. I scanned the hell out of my PC with Panda but nothing was detected.

Please help me find a solution for this startup problem. Thxx

ApVxdWin is a Panda anti-virus file. Also, when you run Task Manager make sure the "show processes from all users" option is turned on.

Mollie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online