1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows 7 vs lexmark z600

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mikehjkl, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikehjkl

mikehjkl Thread Starter

I have just upgraded to windows 7 (from Vista) and now I can't print. I have a Lexmark Z600 and although I did have problems getting the driver loaded & working with Vista, it did finally work. After upgrading to windows 7, I reloaded the printer driver to no avail. I even deleted it and went out and found the latest driver available for my printer and still no help. Any ideas ?

2. robinofloxley

robinofloxley

I gave up trying with my X74 All-in-one in the end.

Lexmark website was very definite XP was last driver release.

I never had vista.

Bought Canon MP 250 All-in-One then from Argos at £34.99 which I am very happy with. Although I dont do an awful lot of printing.
    And mostly convert colour web pages to print in Grayscale.
    (to save on colour cartridges)

The printer is quite noisy at start of printing as it resets heads and loads a page of paper, but quiet enough during printing.

3. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

there are detailed instruction on lexmark's website for windows 7 driver installation using the vista driver, did you follow that exactly, or just download something off the net? might wanna give it a shot :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/901577

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice