Windows 7 x64 repeated BSOD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DanChambers

Hi all,

I've just received a new laptop (dell 1564) and since the installation of cisco AnyConnect VPN I have been experienced BSOD's on a relatively regular basis, though I have as yet been un able to establish the reason.

I have followed the guide here for installation of Anyconnect and the BSOD's have stopped however now returned. I have also run memtest over night on the system (7 passes) with no errors being reported along with Prime95 stressing the CPU and no errors occured to try and rule out any hardware faults.

I have attached the dump files below from the crashes (theres a few), I'm pretty sure all of them are the same issue (always the same error codes) however I don't know how to interpret them.

If anyone can offer any help or guidence on the problem I would be extremely greatful, this is abit out of my depth unfortunately!

Thanks
Dan

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online