Windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

babjeck

:(I am unable to unistall programs. I received the following error: Cannot find uninstall.log file. I have this problem now for weeks. If anyone can help this his problem I would really appreciate it. Thank you
Mike Babjeck

alwrmc

B.L.
You are unable to uninstall any programs? Could you name the specific programs you want to uninstall?

antech

Banned
Try Revo Uninstaller.
The link is below (in my signature)

DoubleHelix

Banned
You probably used some type of cleaning program that wiped out log files. Revo Uninstaller will also fail trying to run the program's uninstall routine, so it will just end up doing a deletion of files and registry keys.

antech

Banned
Using any kinda registry cleaners?
Or PC Tune up softwares?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online