1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows 8.1 Install

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Geovanny, Jul 15, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. Geovanny

Geovanny Thread Starter

"No signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK." I'm installing on a bootable usb I made with Windows 7 usb tool. I saw a video on some Legacy Mode, but there's no Legacy Mode on my setup ?? Please need help been trying for like 1 week now.

2. Sponsor

3. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

If you want to install Windows 8.1 in your computer(no description given), you can obtain it from HERE.
    Download and save the Media Creation Tool for it, then use that tool to download and save the Windows 8.1 ISO file, then create a bootable USB thumb drive or DVD to install it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

4. Geovanny

Geovanny Thread Starter

It's a home built pc, tried this didn't work! Please Help

5. 123Zbyniek

123Zbyniek

Sysinfo ?? (Post # 2).
    Booting in BIOS set to USB HDD?
    Do you have a DVD drive? Try to install from the disc.

6. TheEnders

TheEnders

I always use Win To Flash app to make a bootable drive and its always work. Are you using A USB 3.0? IF yes then just use another drive.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1193087