Windows 8.1 installation by USB Pen drive as dual boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vinodkp

Please advise me the steps involving to install windows 8.1 single language - through USB drive (I have one OEM License from another pc) as a dual booting environment in my available D drive partition. I have Windows 10 installed in C drive. I tried to download through Mediacreation tool but not succeeded. I have Dell Inspiron 5558

Triple6

Rob
You cannot legally use an OEM copy from another PC. You will need to purchase a new copy. Why would you want to install Windows 8.1 anyways

vinodkp

After the recent April update of Windows 10 my audio is not working

vinodkp

I already posted my issue here in a different thread. As per experts advise many weeks testing and R & D still audio problem not solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online