Windows 8 constant crash-- Please Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chinobellako

I recently update my windows 7 to Windows 8 pro. But since the first day it has constantly crash on me with the blue screen saying something went wrong. I tried already deleting bad registry and changing some programs to run as if I'm using windows 7 but no luck. The computer crashes mostly when I'm using a explorer to do advertisement call eadgear. Please any help will be really appreciated.

Specs: Intel (R) core (TM) Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53 GHz
Installed memory 4.00 GB (3.00 GB Usable)
system type: 32-bit operating system, x64 based processor
NVIDIA Geforce 8600 GT

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online