Windows 8 not booting even after reinstallation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crahs8

So, this is my second post here. My last problem was not being able to reinstall. I then later found out that my ram was faulty and now i'm able to install windows again. My problem is now that when i try to open windows, after showing the windows symbol and the spinning thing, my screen just goes black. I have tried reinstalling and reseting my computer, but with no luck.
i built my computer myself and here's the specs:

Disc Drive: LiteOn iHAS124
HDD: Western Digital HD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM WD10EZEX
RAM: G.skill Sniper series 8gb (2x4gb)
GPU: Msi N670 GTX PE
Case: Zalman Z11 plus
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Exteme4 ATX
Powersuply: XFX PRO Edition XXX series 850W
Aftermarket cooler: Noctua NH-D14
SSD: KINGSTON SSD 120GB HyperX 3K SATA3

If you want to read my old post here is a link: http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/1088730-unable-reformat-computer.html#post8610223

Hope somebody can help.

crahs8

Sorry for making this thread, it was just me being very stupid. AS i found out it was because my television was connected to my computer so it would use my television as primary monitor, even though it was turned off. So the monitor on my desk would be black. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online