1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows 8 wont boot and system restore wont work

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by laneybrooke, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. laneybrooke

laneybrooke Thread Starter

All of a sudden, I turn on my lap top (lenovo idea pad flex 10) and it takes forever to Load, then says windows 8 wont boot or something.
    Takes me to a blue screen and I tries to system restore but that also won't load and go through. Help please?
    I went to advanced options and pulled up the box you type **** in butI don't know what to put km it to make windows boot!

2. md2lgyk

md2lgyk

You need to be much more specific about what your problem is. I can't tell at all from your post what's really happening, and neither will anybody else. What exactly happens? What exact messages do you get? What "advanced options" are you talking about? Also, it appears this site's profanity filter has blocked something in your post. Using such language is not helpful.

3. droidmaverick

droidmaverick

As the person stated above . Let us know more about your problem and get a screenshot. and also what have you installed before this problem occur. Third party software, Bots, and theme loaders can cause this too

4. Agye

Agye

it could be a variety of things causing this if am taking your word for it that you didn't do anything and this happened then it must be your hard drive failing on you cuz you couldn't even do recovery, but I cant really know that for certain until you give us more info.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148418

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice