windows 8 wont boot and system restore wont work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

laneybrooke

All of a sudden, I turn on my lap top (lenovo idea pad flex 10) and it takes forever to Load, then says windows 8 wont boot or something.
Takes me to a blue screen and I tries to system restore but that also won't load and go through. Help please?
I went to advanced options and pulled up the box you type **** in butI don't know what to put km it to make windows boot!

You need to be much more specific about what your problem is. I can't tell at all from your post what's really happening, and neither will anybody else. What exactly happens? What exact messages do you get? What "advanced options" are you talking about? Also, it appears this site's profanity filter has blocked something in your post. Using such language is not helpful.

As the person stated above . Let us know more about your problem and get a screenshot. and also what have you installed before this problem occur. Third party software, Bots, and theme loaders can cause this too

it could be a variety of things causing this if am taking your word for it that you didn't do anything and this happened then it must be your hard drive failing on you cuz you couldn't even do recovery, but I cant really know that for certain until you give us more info.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online