Windows 98 EVERYTHING IS TOO BIG

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ron derenzo

All of a sudden, something went wrong with my machine. The ICONs on the screen are way, way too big, If I open an email or an instant message, it expands to take over the entire page. The FONTS are about the size of Godzilla using magnifying glasses. I can't seem to get it back to normal size because I'm not able to scroll to set the color bit and fonts on the Settings Screen in the control panel
I cant get it to be 16 bit and I cant get to fix the font.

HELP! any suggestions

Go into device manager and remove your video card and reboot computer mine went crazy like that once while i was playing a game that fixed it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts