windows 98 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rrwmman

after down loading video email into a file,try to open it and get error message"video/exe is not a valid win 32 application" and will not allow me to see it.what is the problem and can I fix this?
thanks,any help appreciated:confused:

Sounds like you have a file association problem. Try setting the file association.

Go to start, settings, folder options, file types and set the file association for this type of video.

If Ricks idea doesnt work, you may need to un-install and re-install whatever you are trying to view it with.

Welcome to TSG. :)

hey Rick :)

It could also be the file is corrupt. I have a program that I send video through email with. It is an .exe file and it sends the file drivers needed to play the video.

If it is a file like the one I mentioned above you will have to have them resend the file.

No other program will open it or play it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online