windows 98

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rick31797

When i try to shut down my computer,or restart,when i click on the box to shut down say,the computer screen will go fuzzy like it getting ready to and then after 30 secs a box comes up ..at the top it says " win 95 RPC Wms9 window..at the bottom give you a choice of wait end task and cancel,when you hit end task it will shut down the computer....what is going on,it never used to do this ,it started after my computer froze up one time ...Thanks for any help...Rick

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online