1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows and 3Ds max acting very wierd

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Billabong654, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billabong654

Billabong654 Thread Starter

This just started happening.a lot of my toolbars in my prtograms and the pop-up that comes up on the side for NOD 32 that says its dl a image. has just became very large. I checked my font size and its on 96, but this is just driving me crazy. If this was just happening in 3Ds MAx, I would have gone to thier forums, but I believe this is a windows problem, since it is doing it with NOD32 as well, If you look at the image at look at the color picker, it is enormous compared to what it should be. but like I said, its not the only program thats having this problem. Here are the specs of my comp.This is really driving me crazy and I could really use some help. Thank you.

Windows XP Pro x64
    Intel 2.4 Quad-Core
    8 gigs of RAM
    Nvidia 8800GTX

[​IMG]

2. Billabong654

Billabong654 Thread Starter

Well I just tried updating my GFX driver from163.67 to 163.71, it still happens, I also tried changing from open GL to Direct 3D, it still does it, this has got me totally stumped

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648193

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice