Windows APP C++ plz help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

r3drock3t88

Hey all, I've been programming console programs for a decent amount of time now in c++.. not enough to be rated above a novice, but I noticed the windows application option for the coding...and i was wondering if anyone could explain to me how to get started there? I created an application and i have no clue what to do from that point on, ive searched google and what not, but cant find any beginners tutorials on created a windows application. Thanks in advance all, It's much appreciated

I started with C++ console apps as well but have never tried a windows app. But I have started developing a windows app with C# and its very nifty and is an easy learn from C++.

r3drock3t88

lol...but that comes nowhere near to answering the question...thats just a little info about yourself... thanks though :-/

IMM

Depends on how much you want hidden from you - if Win32, anything by Petzold is a good start.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online