Solved Windows based EXE Software converted into APK for Android

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rajat998

Is there

I have tried using software product available at www. changemysoftware.org but it is not showing what is mentioned on web page

plodr

Liz
Look at this page
Code:
www.changemysoftware.org/APKconverter
on a Windows computer.

Attachments

Rajat998

Dear,

I have already installed this software on my Windows 7 laptop. As depicted I already installed GIMP 2.8.10 Vrsion, but when I click the destination folder the indication bar continues to progress , but my EXE application file is not selected from the folder it exists on my hard drive and no conversion takes place t all, This appears to be fake software

Have you tried yourself, plz check and revert me.

KIndly reply early as I need converted file at earliest

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online