Windows Boot Disk volumes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ksnavy

What is the meaning or purpose of the volume on my disk 0 labeled as J_CCSA_X64F UDF DVDROM? This appears in the boot volumes along with WINRE_DRV and SYSTEM_DRV. I would like to delete it because it appears as volume 0 before the Winre and system volumes and I think it is preventing me from booting up into Windows 10.

Triple6

Rob
It's a Windows 10 installation disc, ISO, or USB stick. Right click and Eject it or un-mount it or unplug the USB stick.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online