Windows Calendar.exe does not display correct date & time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Samuel_SD

When I run the windows calendar.exe program, the current time (e.g. 1:07 AM) will appear to the left of the "left arrow" scroll button and the today's date (e.g. Monday, February 03, 2002) will appear to the right of the "right arrow" scroll button.

Today I installed IE6 SP1, the calendar program now behaves differently. Instead of showing current time, some strange characters appear to the left of the "left arrow" scroll button (e.g. E7:G9 PM). Instead of showing today's date, partial date information appears to the right of the "right arrow" scroll button (e.g. ", 03, 2003").

Any idea why?

Btw, my system is running Win98 SE.

- Samuel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online