1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows cannot find '/idlist,:916:1372,' ?????

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by professor05, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. professor05

professor05 Thread Starter

Hi all,
    I've got this really weird prob with my comp, even Google doesn't help... When I "Cut & Paste" something, it does "Cut" but doesn't want to paste in other folders. It gives me this error. Even when I try to "Copy & Paste" it, still same problems.... I've never had this.. Please, please help.
    Thank you in advance,
    Serge

P.S.
    Here's a pic of what I'm talking about...
    [​IMG]

2. TravisXP

TravisXP Banned

Sounds not hard.. u cant paste what u did... is that right try copying something else and pasting it elsewhere

3. professor05

professor05 Thread Starter

yep, I've tried it with several files now.. Still same result... I copied a file, tried to paste it somewhere else, doesn't work. I tried to do same with other files, still, no results.. The same thing is with cutting and pasting...
    My comp is:
    Fujitsu LifeBook Nseries
    1.6 Ghz Core Duo
    1.5 Gb ram
    80 GB HD
    Mobility ATi Radeon XT1400 256 mb
    Windows XP Pro
    ....I guess I'll have to contact Fujitsu....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/590001

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice