1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows cannot install updates.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by mosambis, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mosambis

mosambis Thread Starter

Hi I have a genuine XP pro system (Laptop) , already WGA verified. The problem is since 3 days I cannot install updates. Automatic updates are being downloaded there are altogether 76 updates to be installed, windows is downloading them after initializing them it takes 30 sec and it says the following updates(the 76 updates) cannot be installed.

The updates were working fine before. Please look at the screenshot. Another reason could be I have recently changed my drive name from C to Z then switched it back to C. All the programs are working fine except the 'updates cannot be installed error'.

Any help please.....

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      36.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Claymore

Claymore

3. just_a_nobody

just_a_nobody

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650151

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice