Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows Driver Error After Crash

3K views 39 replies 5 participants last post by  Gaby3D 
#1 · (Edited)
Soo, Today I've been playing a game, my pc suddenly froze then crashed with the error VIDEO-TDR-FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys)
. It seems like my Nvidia 710M Driver messed up and I kept getting a pop up notification saying that an application has been blocked by the graphics card. I've uninstalled the driver using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) then installed a fresh version of the latest driver but it has an exclamation mark in Device Manager and when I hit properties it says: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).
What needs to be done? Currently I am trying in CMD the Deployement Image Servicing and Management Tool in order to fix some errors.

#40 ·
I am sorry for the other Threads I have posted but I needed some quick help since I've been on the same screen for couple of hours and Tina was unresponsive. All the problems were already discussed on this thread with the 3 pages. The main problem is that my windows 8.1 is broken and no longer bootable, stuck in the Automatic repair screen that is a loop. I've done a lot of research and tried a lot of commands in Recovery CMD but nothing seemed to work. Sfc scannow does not work because "another repair process is going on and the pc must be restarted" (close to that) but it is an infinite loop aswell. Also my Windows 8.1 Professional disc is actually an upgrade disc and not an installation one. Safe Mode does not work either and do not know what to try next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.