Windows.exe has encountered a problem...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sheriff

Good morning. I am running windows xp service pack 3. I have norton internet security along with Ad Aware. I have scanned the system for viruses and I have also run adaware scan while in safe mode and removed all the problems that were displayed. I am still unable to navigate through explorer.exe. Once I click on my documents or my computer the screen flickers then the following error message pops up "windows explorer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" the screen the goes completely black for anywhere from 2-5 seconds appears to refresh itself then shows the desktop again. The operating system also appears to be quite sluggish at times. I have attached my log any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online