1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Explorer not displaying album art

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Jerry98vert, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry98vert

Jerry98vert Thread Starter

This just happened it use to work. I didn't change any settings but now all of a sudden all my embedded album art is not showing in widnows explorer. I can see the album art when I right click and check properties also I can see the album art in WMP but not explorer.

I did a defrag and disk clean did I remove a cach file I googled this prolbem but nothing, I might try to set the computer back a month to see if the setting comes back unless there is something I missed.

Thanks.

2. Jerry98vert

Jerry98vert Thread Starter

Well I know what the problem is, I did a system restore and found what program I uninstalled when the album art will not display.

The program is Switch Sound File Converter v2.03, once I uninstall this program all the album art thumbnails do not display in windows explorere, I would like to get rid of this file but for now I will keep unitl I find out the best way to remove this program.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919431

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice