1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows explorer - the taskbar icons are not shown

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by OVERLORDCHAOS, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. OVERLORDCHAOS

OVERLORDCHAOS Thread Starter

well hello.
    there is a while now the taskbar icons are hidden and cannot be show.
    i disabled the feature "hide the inactive icons" but still.
    when i log in, the taskbar gets frozen for 1 minute or more.
    i dont think its a registry cleaner issue since some icons appear. i think its a program that its messing with my icons (not a virus just a program that wants to load but cannot i guess).
    the task manager volume & sound driver app icon appears plus the nvidia icon also and the microsoft security essentials.
    i am missing some icons. like the safely remove hardware, etc.
    in total i used to have like 9 or 10 icons.
    now including messenger and outlook (minimized to the taskbar icon) i have 6. when should be not less than 10.
    any registry tweak to complete disable the hide inactive icons?
    i remember before this issue occur, i installed some update that every time i booted, the ballon tip appeared alone in the taskbar warning me it was hidding my inactive icons (that just like 1 minute after logging in while the windows explorer was starting up) i guess this created some nasty jam that now the ballon does not pop up and makes the icon permanently hidden.
    as i said after i got them missing disabled the hide inactive icons.
    also i used a utility from microsoft to see everything that loads up with the os. drivers boot execute programs run once etc.
    i disabled all the third party stuff i dont need. sure i log in faster but still the same issue.
    help?

2. DariusSupport

DariusSupport

Hi,

Try this:

1 right click on an empty space on the task bar

2 left click properties

3 on the taskbar tab left click customize

you will now have a list of the icons on the left and thier behavior on the right, if any are on always hide click on it and change it to always show or hide when inactive.

let me know if it works.

3. OVERLORDCHAOS

its the notification area excuse me i did not explain it as it should.
    i disable the hide the inactive icons. i will re enable it and i will choose for all for show always and i will reboot. if this does not fix it i thnk i should go deeper. i think are leftovers of a failed yehoo messenger beta installer. let me reboot i will tell you what happened.

4. OVERLORDCHAOS

ok nothing at all. disabled a bunch of updaters, and nothing the condemned icons still gets going hided.

5. SilverSurf

SilverSurf

Hello OVERLORDCHAOS

After spending what feels like most of the day reading your very detailed and, sometimes very complex replies attempting to help other forum members with their problems, I must admit to being completely baffled that YOU feel the need to ask for help regarding the above issue. If it were me having the problem that you describe I think I would have expected you to be the one to solve my problem.

Purely an observation.

Regards Silversurf

6. OVERLORDCHAOS

yes. thank you for the observation but does not help me.
    i know all the techguys here does not know the entirely registry or system file by heart. unless bill have tortured you while you where is slave making the code of windows :)
    i had never have this issue on vista or windows 7. usually this issue happened in the past to me but once or twice boots where some autorun or very old program was messing the notification area of the taskbar.
    i went to the registry but no luck. i can change the animations but did not find a setting to make sure no icon under any circunstance be hidden.
    and yes i may give out complicated solutions, but just because i was bored and wanted to help people while looking help for myself. so i may add to your observation the 2 points:
    1: nobody knows by heart all the functions of the registry keys and chains (including the weird stuff added by third party programs) and every system file use.
    2: yes may be complicated. but i guess many of the critical issues here are asked by people ready to do anything before format and reinstall. because they dont know how or because they dont like the idea.
    for the moment nobody complained that i did or recommended something to damage their operating system.
    in resume, could you help me since this is making me mad. every time more icons are missing.

i found a program to fix my issue. but just 2 extra icons appear. i will reboot to see if it fix it.
    here is the link. its freeware except some rare options (not related to fix this issue)
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

7. DariusSupport

DariusSupport

ok time to go deeper:

1 click start

2 click run

3 type msconfig and hit enter

give me a screen shot of the general, boot.ini, and the start up tabs

on the start up tab it will take more than one screen shot to show everything in the list there

8. OVERLORDCHAOS

i fixed the problem.
    if the previous program i leave does not work out, there is a shell32.dll patcher. this program replaces the file shell32.dll for a patched one. since this is a known issue for some rare windows xp versions (i have windows xp pro sp3 corporate spanish pretty rare. since it does not have activation subsystem it comes activated already and this is an official microsoft release not a custom one or nothing) and since this issue was detected after microsoft decided to end the operating system life and extend the critical updates service up to 2014, this probably will never be fixed. now i recovered all the icons. all its working as it should.
    the link to patch shell32.dll here: http://nars.aloj.net/download/shell32patch.zip
    its a simple program that backs up your original shell32.dll file if you want to restore it.
    the error its that there is a timer inside that .dll that gives only 4 seconds to the notification area to load up all the notification icons.
    since i am the only user of this pc, when i log in, it loads startup programs, services etc. all at the same time cannot be done, so thats why my taskbar whent frozen and then the icons would not appear.
    if anyone has this issue i recommend this. first the 1 program fix it then reboot.
    if that does not fix the problem, then use the patcher.
    again its a rare bug on some windows xp versions (probably in my case cause by some update that replaced shell32.dll since when i installed all at first all loaded ok.)
    if this keeps working for 24 hours i will choose as solved. if not i will report back.

9. DariusSupport

DariusSupport

good deal then, have a good one.

10. OVERLORDCHAOS

i can leave you a full description of all the services, dll files, registry configs, boot execute etc files loads in my system thanks to the program provided by microsoft called autoruns. you can search it on microsoft if you wish.
    its really messy since its not made to be read by regular people. just for the ones that are like programmers etc. anyways here it is:

"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms" "" "" ""
    + "rdpclip" "RDP Clip Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rdpclip.exe"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit" "" "" ""
    + "D:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe" "Aplicación de inicio de sesión (Userinit)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\userinit.exe"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell" "" "" ""
    + "Explorer.exe" "Explorador de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\explorer.exe"
    "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\AlternateShell" "" "" ""
    + "cmd.exe" "Procesador de comandos de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cmd.exe"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
    X "Adobe ARM" "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe"
    X "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher" "Adobe Acrobat SpeedLauncher" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "d:\archivos de programa\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\reader_sl.exe"
    X "EzPrint" "Lexmark Fast Pics Application" "Lexmark International Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\lexmark 2400 series\ezprint.exe"
    + "lxcrmon.exe" "Device Monitor" "" "d:\archivos de programa\lexmark 2400 series\lxcrmon.exe"
    + "MSC" "Microsoft Security Client User Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\microsoft security client\msseces.exe"
    + "MsmqIntCert" "Windows NT MQ Run time DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mqrt.dll"
    + "NvCplDaemon" "NVIDIA Display Properties Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll"
    X "NvMediaCenter" "NVIDIA Media Center Library" "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\nvmctray.dll"
    X "nwiz" "NVIDIA nView Wizard, Version 135.70 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\nvidia corporation\nview\nwiz.exe"
    X "RTBatteryMeter" "RockFire Wireless Gamepad Battery Status" "Ruling Tec Pte Ltd" "d:\archivos de programa\vibrategamedevicedriver\rfpicon.exe"
    + "RTHDCPL" "Realtek HD Audio Control Panel" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "d:\windows\rthdcpl.exe"
    + "SunJavaUpdateSched" "Java(TM) Update Scheduler" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\java\java update\jusched.exe"
    + "TVTray" "TTemplate MFC Application" "" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\tvtray.exe"
    + "Windows Defender" "Windows Defender User Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\windows defender\msascui.exe"
    "D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menú Inicio\Programas\Inicio" "" "" ""
    + "TASK MANAGER.lnk" "Administrador de tareas de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\taskmgr.exe"
    "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
    + "msnmsgr" "Windows Live Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter" "" "" ""
    + "application/octet-stream" "Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll"
    + "application/x-complus" "Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll"
    + "application/x-msdownload" "Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll"
    + "Class Install Handler" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "deflate" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "gzip" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "lzdhtml" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "text/webviewhtml" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "text/xml" "Microsoft Office XML MIME Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\microsoft shared\office12\msoxmlmf.dll"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler" "" "" ""
    + "about" "Microsoft (R) HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
    + "cdl" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "dvd" "Control ActiveX para secuencia de vídeo" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msvidctl.dll"
    + "file" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "ftp" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "gopher" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "http" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "https" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "its" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\itss.dll"
    + "javascript" "Microsoft (R) HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
    + "livecall" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8117.0416.dll"
    + "local" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "mailto" "Microsoft (R) HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
    + "mhtml" "Microsoft Internet Messaging API" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll"
    + "mk" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "ms-help" "Microsoft® Help Data Services Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\microsoft shared\help\hxds.dll"
    + "ms-its" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\itss.dll"
    + "msnim" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8117.0416.dll"
    + "res" "Microsoft (R) HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
    + "sysimage" "Microsoft (R) HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
    + "tv" "Control ActiveX para secuencia de vídeo" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msvidctl.dll"
    + "vbscript" "Microsoft (R) HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
    + "wia" "WIA Scripting Layer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wiascr.dll"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
    + "Actualización de versión de Internet Explorer" "IE Per User Active Setup Uninstall Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ieudinit.exe"
    + "Actualización del escritorio de Windows" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "Browser Customizations" "IEAK branding" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll"
    + "Internet Explorer" "IE Per-User Initialization Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe"
    + "Internet Explorer" "IE Per-User Initialization Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe"
    X "Libreta de direcciones 6" "Biblioteca de instalación de Outlook Express" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\outlook express\setup50.exe"
    X "Microsoft Outlook Express 6" "Biblioteca de instalación de Outlook Express" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\outlook express\setup50.exe"
    + "Microsoft Windows Media Player" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
    X "Microsoft Windows Media Player" "Programa para instalación de Reproductor de Windows Media de Microsoft" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\inf\unregmp2.exe"
    + "n/a" "Microsoft .NET IE SECURITY REGISTRATION" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mscories.dll"
    + "NetMeeting 3.01" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
    X "Outlook Express" "Windows NT User Data Migration Tool" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shmgrate.exe"
    + "Personalización del explorador" "IEAK branding" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll"
    + "Themes Setup" "Temas de Windows API" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\themeui.dll"
    X "Windows Messenger 4.7" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler" "" "" ""
    + "Demonio de caché de las categorías de componente" "Biblioteca de IU Shell Browser" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
    + "Precargador Browseui" "Biblioteca de IU Shell Browser" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad" "" "" ""
    + "CDBurn" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "PostBootReminder" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "SysTray" "Objeto de servicio de núcleo Systray" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\stobject.dll"
    + "UPnPMonitor" "Carpeta y monitor de la bandeja UPNP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\upnpui.dll"
    + "WebCheck" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
    + "WPDShServiceObj" "Windows Portable Device Shell Service Object" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wpdshserviceobj.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks" "" "" ""
    + "ShellExecuteHook contra el software malintencionado de Microsoft" "Shell Execution Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\windows defender\mpshhook.dll"
    + "URL Exec Hook" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "7-Zip" "7-Zip Shell Extension" "Igor Pavlov" "d:\archivos de programa\7-zip\7-zip.dll"
    + "Elemento anclado al menú Inicio" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "EPP" "Microsoft Security Client Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\microsoft security client\shellext.dll"
    + "LockHunterShellExt" "TODO: <File description>" "TODO: <Company name>" "d:\archivos de programa\lockhunter\lhshellext.dll"
    X "Offline Files" "IU de la caché en el lado cliente" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
    + "Open With" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "Open With EncryptionMenu" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
    X "CryptoSignMenu" "Extensiones Crypto Shell" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cryptext.dll"
    + "Extensión del shell de seguridad" "Extensión del shell de seguridad" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rshx32.dll"
    + "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\docprop2.dll"
    + "Página de propiedades del archivo de documentos OLE" "Página de propiedades del archivo de documentos OLE" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\docprop.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "Copy To" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "Move To" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "Send To" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
    X "Previous Versions Property Page" "Página de propiedades de Versiones anteriores" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\twext.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "7-Zip" "7-Zip Shell Extension" "Igor Pavlov" "d:\archivos de programa\7-zip\7-zip.dll"
    + "EncryptionMenu" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "EPP" "Microsoft Security Client Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\microsoft security client\shellext.dll"
    + "LockHunterShellExt" "TODO: <File description>" "TODO: <Company name>" "d:\archivos de programa\lockhunter\lhshellext.dll"
    + "Offline Files" "IU de la caché en el lado cliente" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
    + "Sharing" "Extensiones de interfaz para uso compartido" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ntshrui.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "DfsShell Class" "Extensión shell DFS" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\dfsshlex.dll"
    + "Extensión del shell de seguridad" "Extensión del shell de seguridad" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rshx32.dll"
    + "Ficha de personalización de carpeta" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "IIS Shell Extension" "Módulo W3ext de IIS" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3ext.dll"
    + "Previous Versions Property Page" "Página de propiedades de Versiones anteriores" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\twext.dll"
    + "Sharing" "Extensiones de interfaz para uso compartido" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ntshrui.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "CDF" "Biblioteca del control y el objeto documento de Shell" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
    + "FileSystem" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "MyDocuments" "Carpeta Mis Documentos UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mydocs.dll"
    + "VPCHostCopyHook" "Virtual PC Host Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\microsoft virtual pc\vpcshexh.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "00nView" "NVIDIA Desktop Explorer, Version 135.70 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\nvidia corporation\nview\nvshell.dll"
    + "New" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "NvCplDesktopContext" "NVIDIA Display Properties Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"
    + "{0D2E74C4-3C34-11d2-A27E-00C04FC30871}" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "{24F14F01-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "{24F14F02-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "{66742402-F9B9-11D1-A202-0000F81FEDEE}" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
    + "Compressed (zipped) Folder Right Drag Handler" "Carpetas comprimidas (en zip) " "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\zipfldr.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" "" "" ""
    + "Offline Files" "IU de la caché en el lado cliente" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
    + "Adobe PDF Link Helper" "Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll"
    + "IE7Pro BHO" "IE7Pro" "IE7Pro.com" "d:\archivos de programa\iepro\iepro.dll"
    + "Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java(TM) Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
    + "JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class" "Java(TM) Quick Starter binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll"
    + "Windows Live Aplicación auxiliar de inicio de sesión" "WindowsLiveLogin.dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"
    "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\UrlSearchHooks" "" "" ""
    + "Microsoft Url Search Hook" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""
    + "Grab Pro" "Grab Pro" "" "d:\archivos de programa\iepro\ieprorecorder.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
    + "Diagnosticar problemas de conexión..." "Network Diagnostic for Windows XP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"
    "Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
    + "AWC Update.job" "IObit Live Update" "IObit" "d:\archivos de programa\iobit\advanced systemcare 3\iobitupdate.exe"
    + "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
    + "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
    X "User_Feed_Synchronization-{82242074-59E3-44CA-8C85-FA16085B4634}.job" "Microsoft Feeds Synchronization" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe"
    "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
    + "6to4" "Proporciona registro de nombre DDNS y conectividad IPv6 automática en una red IPv4. Si se detiene el servicio, puede que otros equipos no tengan acceso al mismo y que el equipo sólo tenga conectividad IPv6 si está conectado a una red IPv6 nativa. Si se desactiva este servicio, los servicios que dependen de él explícitamente no se podrán iniciar." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\6to4svc.dll"
    X "Alerter" "Notifica a usuarios y equipos seleccionados de alertas administrativas. Si se detiene el servicio, los programas que utilizan alertas administrativas no las recibirán. Si el servicio se deshabilita, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependen explícitamente dependen de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\alrsvc.dll"
    + "ALG" "Proporciona compatibilidad para complementos de protocolo de terceros para Conexión compartida a Internet y para Firewall de Windows." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\alg.exe"
    + "AppMgmt" "Ofrece servicios de instalación de software como Asignar, Publicar y Quitar." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\appmgmts.dll"
    X "aspnet_state" "Provides support for out-of-process session states for ASP.NET. If this service is stopped, out-of-process requests will not be processed. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe"
    + "AudioSrv" "Administra dispositivos de audio para programas basados en Windows. Si se detiene este servicio, los dispositivos de audio y efectos no funcionarán correctamente. Si se deshabilita este servicio, cualquier servicio que dependa explícitamente de él tendrá un error al iniciar." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\audiosrv.dll"
    + "BITS" "Transfiere datos entre clientes y servidores en segundo plano. Si está deshabilitado BITS, hay características como Windows Update que no funcionarán correctamente." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qmgr.dll"
    + "Browser" "Mantiene una lista actualizada de equipos en la red y proporciona esta lista a los equipos designados como exploradores. Si se detiene este servicio, esta lista no se actualizará o mantendrá. Si se deshabilita el servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependan explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\browser.dll"
    + "clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32" "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe"
    + "COMSysApp" "Administra la configuración y el seguimiento de los componentes del Modelo de objetos componentes (COM+). Si se detiene el servicio, la mayoría de los componentes COM+ no funcionarán correctamente. Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ningún servicio que dependa específicamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\dllhost.exe"
    + "CryptSvc" "Proporciona tres servicios de administración: Servicio de catálogo de base de datos, que confirma las firmas de archivos de Windows; Servicio de raíz protegida, que agrega y quita certificados de entidades emisoras de raíz de confianza de este equipo; y el Servicio de claves, que ayuda a inscribir este equipo a certificados. Si se detiene este servicio, sus servicios de administración mencionados no funcionarán correctamente. Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrán iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependen explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll"
    + "DcomLaunch" "Ofrece el inicio de funcionalidad para los servicios DCOM." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rpcss.dll"
    + "Dhcp" "Administra la configuración de la red registrando y actualizando direcciones IP y nombres DNS." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll"
    + "dmadmin" "Configura las unidades de disco duro y volúmenes. El servicio sólo se ejecuta para procesos de configuración y a continuación se detiene." "Microsoft Corp., VERITAS Software" "d:\windows\system32\dmadmin.exe"
    + "dmserver" "Detecta y supervisa unidades de disco duro nuevas y envía información del volumen de disco al Servicio de administración de discos lógicos para su configuración. Si se detiene este servicio, la información de estado y configuración de discos dinámicos puede quedar desactualizada. Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependan explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corp." "d:\windows\system32\dmserver.dll"
    + "Dnscache" "Resuelve y almacena en caché los nombres del sistema de nombres de dominio (DNS) para este equipo. Si se detiene este servicio, este equipo no podrá resolver nombres DNS ni ubicar controladores de dominio en Active Directory. Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependen explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\dnsrslvr.dll"
    + "Dot3svc" "Este servicio realiza la autenticación IEEE 802.1X en interfaces Ethernet" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\dot3svc.dll"
    + "EapHost" "Proporciona a los clientes de Windows el Servicio de protocolo de autenticación extensible" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\eapsvc.dll"
    + "ERSvc" "Permite informar de errores para servicios y aplicaciones que se ejecutan en entornos no estándar." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ersvc.dll"
    + "Eventlog" "Habilita mensajes de registro de sucesos emitidos por programas basados en Windows y componentes para que se vean en Visor de sucesos. Este servicio no se puede detener. " "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\services.exe"
    + "EventSystem" "Admite el Servicio de notificación de eventos del sistema (SENS), que proporciona la distribución automática de eventos a los componentes del Modelo de objetos componentes (COM). Si se detiene este servicio, SENS se cerrará y no podrá ofrecer notificaciones de inicio ni de cierre de sesión. Si se deshabilita el servicio, no se podrá iniciar ningún servicio que dependa específicamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\es.dll"
    + "FastUserSwitchingCompatibility" "Proporciona administración para aplicaciones que necesitan asistencia en un entorno de usuarios múltiples." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shsvcs.dll"
    X "FontCache3.0.0.0" "Optimizes performance of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications by caching commonly used font data. WPF applications will start this service if it is not already running. It can be disabled, though doing so will degrade the performance of WPF applications." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.0\wpf\presentationfontcache.exe"
    + "gupdate" "Mantiene actualizado tu software de Google. Si este servicio se desactiva o se detiene, tu software de Google no se mantendrá actualizado, lo que implica que las vulnerabilidades de seguridad que puedan aparecer no podrán arreglarse y es posible que algunas funciones no anden. Este servicio se desinstalará automáticamente si ningún software de Google la utiliza." "Google Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
    + "helpsvc" "Habilita la ejecución del Centro de ayuda y soporte técnico en este equipo. Si se detiene este servicio, el Centro de ayuda y soporte técnico no estará disponible. Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependan explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\pchsvc.dll"
    + "HidServ" "Habilita el acceso de entrada genérico a los Dispositivos de interfaz humana (HID), que activa y mantiene el uso de botones de acceso directo predefinidos en los teclados, controles remotos y otros dispositivos multimedia. Si este servicio se detiene, los botones de acceso directo controlados por este servicio dejarán de funcionar. Si este servicio está deshabilitado, cualquier servicio que explícitamente dependa de él no podrá iniciarse." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\hidserv.dll"
    + "hkmsvc" "Administra certificados y claves de mantenimiento (usadas por NAP)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\kmsvc.dll"
    + "HTTPFilter" "Este servicio implementa el protocolo de transferencia de hipertexto seguro (HTTPS), usando la Capa de sockets seguros (SSL). Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ningún servicio que dependa explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\w3ssl.dll"
    + "idsvc" "Securely enables the creation, management, and disclosure of digital identities." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.0\windows communication foundation\infocard.exe"
    + "IISADMIN" "Permite administrar los servicios Web y FTP mediante el complemento de Servicios de Internet Information Server" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe"
    + "ImapiService" "Administra la grabación de CD usando la interfaz de programación de aplicaciones de grabación de imágenes (IMAPI). Si se detiene este servicio, el equipo no podrá grabar los CD. Si está deshabilitado, los servicios que dependan de éste no se iniciarán." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\imapi.exe"
    + "Iprip" "Atiende las actualizaciones de ruta enviadas por enrutadores que utilizan el protocolo Routing Information Protocol versión 1 (RIPv1)." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\iprip.dll"
    X "JavaQuickStarterService" "Prefetches JRE files for faster startup of Java applets and applications" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe"
    + "LanmanServer" "Ofrece compatibilidad con uso compartido de archivos, impresoras y canalizaciones con nombres en la red para este equipo. Si se detiene el servicio, estas funciones no estarán disponibles. Si se deshabilita el servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependan explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\srvsvc.dll"
    + "lanmanworkstation" "Crea y mantiene conexiones de cliente de red a servidores remotos. Si se detiene el servicio, estas conexiones no estarán disponibles. Si se deshabilita el servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependan explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wkssvc.dll"
    + "LmHosts" "Habilita la compatibilidad con NetBIOS a través del servicio TCP/IP (NetBT) y la resolución de nombres NetBIOS." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\lmhsvc.dll"
    + "lxcr_device" "Printer Communication System" " " "d:\windows\system32\lxcrcoms.exe"
    X "MDM" "Supports local and remote debugging for Visual Studio and script debuggers. If this service is stopped, the debuggers will not function properly." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\microsoft shared\vs7debug\mdm.exe"
    X "mnmsrvc" "Permite a los usuarios autorizados acceder remotamente a su escritorio Windows usando NetMeeting." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mnmsrvc.exe"
    X "MSDTC" "Coordina las transacciones que se extienden a varios administradores de recursos, como bases de datos, colas de mensajes y sistemas de archivos. Si se detiene este servicio, estas transacciones no se producirán. Si se deshabilita el servicio, no se podrá iniciar ningún servicio que dependa específicamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msdtc.exe"
    + "MSFtpsvc" "Proporciona conectividad y administración FTP mediante el complemento de Servicios de Internet Information Server" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe"
    + "MSIServer" "Agrega, modifica y quita aplicaciones proporcionadas como paquetes de Windows Installer (*.msi). Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependan explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msiexec.exe"
    + "MsMpSvc" "Helps protect users from malware and other potentially unwanted software" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\microsoft security client\antimalware\msmpeng.exe"
    + "MSMQ" "Proporciona una infraestructura de comunicación para aplicaciones de mensajería distribuidas y asincrónicas." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mqsvc.exe"
    + "MSMQTriggers" "Asocia la llegada de mensajes entrantes a una cola con funcionalidad en un componente COM o un programa ejecutable independiente." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mqtgsvc.exe"
    + "napagent" "Permite a los clientes de Windows participar en la Protección de acceso a redes" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qagentrt.dll"
    + "Netlogon" "Admite la autenticación de paso de sucesos de inicio de sesión de cuenta para los equipos en un dominio." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\lsass.exe"
    + "Netman" "Administra objetos en la carpeta Conexiones de red y acceso telefónico, donde se pueden ver conexiones de red de área local y remotas." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\netman.dll"
    + "Nla" "Recopila y almacena información de configuración y ubicación de redes, e informa a las aplicaciones cuando esta información cambia." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "NtLmSsp" "Ofrece seguridad a programas de llamada a procedimiento remoto (RPC) que utilizan transportes diferentes de conductos con nombres." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\lsass.exe"
    + "NtmsSvc" "Administrador de medios de almacenamiento extraíbles" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ntmssvc.dll"
    + "nvsvc" "Provides system and desktop level support to the NVIDIA display driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe"
    + "nvUpdatusService" "NVIDIA Settings Update Manager service, used to check new updates from NVIDIA server." "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\nvidia corporation\nvidia updatus\daemonu.exe"
    + "odserv" "Run portions of Microsoft Office Diagnostics." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\archivos comunes\microsoft shared\office12\odserv.exe"
    + "p2pgasvc" "Provee autenticación de red para miembros de redes de mismo nivel." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\p2pgasvc.dll"
    + "p2pimsvc" "Provee servicios de identidad para redes de mismo nivel" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\p2psvc.dll"
    + "p2psvc" "Provee servicios de redes de mismo nivel" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\p2psvc.dll"
    + "PlugPlay" "Habilita un equipo para que reconozca y adapte los cambios de hardware con el menor esfuerzo por parte del usuario. Si se detiene o deshabilita este servicio, el sistema se volverá inestable. " "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\services.exe"
    + "PNRPSvc" "Habilita la resolución de nombres de mismo nivel sin servidor a través de Internet" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\p2psvc.dll"
    + "PolicyAgent" "Administra la directiva de seguridad IP e inicia el controlador ISAKMP/Oakley (IKE) y de seguridad IP." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\lsass.exe"
    + "ProtectedStorage" "Ofrece almacenamiento protegido para datos importantes, como claves privadas, para impedir el acceso de servicios, procesos o usuarios no autorizados." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\lsass.exe"
    + "RasAuto" "Crea una conexión a una red remota siempre que un programa hace referencia a un nombre o dirección DNS o NetBios remoto." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rasauto.dll"
    + "RasMan" "Crea una conexión de red." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rasmans.dll"
    + "RDSessMgr" "Administra y controla la Asistencia remota. Si se detiene este servicio, Asistencia remota no estará disponible. Antes de detener el servicio, vea la ficha Dependencias en el cuadro de diálogo Propiedades." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\sessmgr.exe"
    + "RpcLocator" "Administra la base de datos de servicios de nombres RPC." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\locator.exe"
    + "RpcSs" "Ofrece el asignador de punto final y otros servicios RPC diversos." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rpcss.dll"
    + "SamSs" "Almacena información de seguridad de cuentas de usuario locales." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\lsass.exe"
    + "SCardSvr" "Administra el acceso a una tarjeta inteligente de la el equipo hace lectura. Si este servicio se detiene, el equipo no podrá leer las tarjetas inteligentes. Si este servicio está deshabilitado, cualquier servicio que explícitamente dependa de él no podrá iniciarse." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\scardsvr.exe"
    X "Schedule" "Habilita un usuario para que configure y programe tareas automáticas en este equipo. Si se detiene este equipo, estas tareas no se ejecutarán en sus horas programadas. Si este servicio está deshabilitado, cualquier servicio que explícitamente dependa de él no podrá iniciarse." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\schedsvc.dll"
    + "seclogon" "Habilita los procesos de inicio en credenciales alternas. Si se detiene este servicio, se deshabilitará este tipo de acceso de inicio de sesión. Si este servicio está deshabilitado, cualquier servicio que explícitamente dependa de él no podrá iniciarse." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\seclogon.dll"
    + "SENS" "Registra sucesos del sistema como los de inicio de sesión en Windows, red y energía, y los notifica a los suscriptores de sucesos del sistema COM+." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\sens.dll"
    + "SharedAccess" "Ofrece servicios de traducción de direcciones, direccionamiento, resolución de nombres y/o servicios de prevención de intrusión para una red doméstica o de pequeña empresa." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ipnathlp.dll"
    + "ShellHWDetection" "Proporciona notificaciones sobre eventos de hardware AutoPlay." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shsvcs.dll"
    + "SimpTcp" "Admite los siguientes servicios de TCP/IP: generador de caracteres, hora diurna, desechar, eco y cita del día." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\tcpsvcs.exe"
    + "SMTPSVC" "Transporta el correo electrónico por la red" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe"
    + "Spooler" "Carga archivos en la memoria para imprimirlos después." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe"
    X "srservice" "Realiza funciones de restauración del sistema. Para detener el servicio, desactive Restaurar sistema en la ficha de Restaurar sistema en propiedades de Mi PC" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\srsvc.dll"
    + "SSDPSRV" "Habilita el descubrimiento de dispositivos UPnP en su red doméstica." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ssdpsrv.dll"
    + "stisvc" "Proporciona servicios de digitalización de imágenes para escáneres y cámaras." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wiaservc.dll"
    X "SwPrv" "Administra instantáneas de volumen basadas en software y tomadas por el Servicio de instantáneas de volumen. Si se detiene el servicio, no se podrán administrar las instantáneas de volumen basadas en software. Si se deshabilita el servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependen explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\dllhost.exe"
    X "SysmonLog" "Recopila información de rendimiento de equipos locales o remotos de acuerdo a parámetros de programación configurados previamente, luego guarda la información en un registro o emite una alerta. Si se detiene el servicio, no se recopilará la información de rendimiento. Si se deshabilita el servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependan explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\smlogsvc.exe"
    + "TapiSrv" "Ofrece compatibilidad con la API de telefonía (TAPI) para programas que controlan dispositivos de telefonía y conexiones de voz basadas en IP en el equipo local y, a través de la LAN, en servidores que utilizan también el servicio." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\tapisrv.dll"
    + "TermService" "Permite que varios usuarios se conecten de forma interactiva a un equipo y que se muestren los escritorios y aplicaciones de equipos remotos. El acoplamiento de Escritorio remoto (incluido Escritorio remoto para administradores), Cambio rápido de usuarios, Asistencia remota y Terminal Server." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\termsrv.dll"
    + "Themes" "Proporciona administración de temas de experiencia de usuario." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shsvcs.dll"
    + "TrkWks" "Mantiene vínculos entre archivos NTFS dentro de un equipo o entre equipos en un dominio de red." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\trkwks.dll"
    + "UPS" "Administra un sistema de alimentación ininterrumpida (UPS) conectado al equipo." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ups.exe"
    X "VSS" "Administra e implementa Instantáneas de volumen usadas para copias de seguridad y otros propósitos. Si este servicio se detiene, las instantáneas se deshabilitarán para la copia de seguridad y ésta dará un error. Si este servicio está deshabilitado, cualquier servicio que explícitamente dependa de él no podrá iniciarse." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\vssvc.exe"
    + "W32Time" "Mantiene la sincronización de fecha y hora en todos los clientes y servidores de la red. Si se detiene este servicio, no estará disponible la sincronización de fecha y hora. Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ninguno de los servicios que dependen explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\w32time.dll"
    + "W3SVC" "Proporciona conectividad y administración Web mediante el complemento de Servicios de Internet Information Server" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe"
    + "WebClient" "Habilita los programas basados en Windows para que creen, tengan acceso y modifiquen archivos basados en Internet. Si este servicio se detiene, estas funciones no estarán disponibles. Si este servicio está deshabilitado, cualquier servicio que explícitamente dependa de él no podrá iniciarse." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\webclnt.dll"
    + "WinDefend" "Ayuda a proteger a los usuarios del software malintencionado y de otro software potencialmente no deseado" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\windows defender\msmpeng.exe"
    + "winmgmt" "Proporciona una interfaz común y un modelo de objeto para tener acceso a la información de administración acerca de un sistema operativo, dispositivos, aplicaciones y servicios. Si se detiene este servicio, la mayoría del software basado en Windows no funcionará correctamente. Si este servicio está deshabilitado, cualquier servicio que explícitamente dependa de él no podrá iniciarse." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wbem\wmisvc.dll"
    + "WinRM" "Permite el acceso a la información de administración de equipos locales y remotos." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wsmsvc.dll"
    + "WmdmPmSN" "Recupera el número de serie de cualquier reproductor de medio portátil conectado al equipo. Si este servicio se interrumpe, puede que los contenidos protegidos no se descarguen en el dispositivo." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mspmsnsv.dll"
    + "Wmi" "Proporciona información de administración de sistemas a y desde controladores." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\advapi32.dll"
    + "WmiApSrv" "Proporciona información de la biblioteca de rendimiento desde los proveedores HiPerf de WMI." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe"
    X "WPFFontCache_v0400" "Optimizes performance of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications by caching commonly used font data. WPF applications will start this service if it is not already running. It can be disabled, though doing so will degrade the performance of WPF applications." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\wpf\wpffontcache_v0400.exe"
    + "wscsvc" "Supervisa las configuraciones de seguridad del sistema." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wscsvc.dll"
    + "wuauserv" "Habilita la descarga e instalación de actualizaciones de Windows. Si el servicio está deshabilitado, este equipo no podrá usar la característica Actualizaciones automáticas ni el sitio web de Windows Update." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wuauserv.dll"
    + "WudfSvc" "Manages user-mode driver host processes" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wudfsvc.dll"
    + "WZCSVC" "Proporciona configuración automática para los adaptadores 802.11" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wzcsvc.dll"
    + "xmlprov" "Administra los archivos de configuración XML en cada dominio para el aprovisionamiento de red automático." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\xmlprov.dll"
    "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
    + "3xHybrid" "Philips SAA713x BDA Capture Driver" "Philips Semiconductors GmbH" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\3xhybrid.sys"
    + "ACPI" "Controlador ACPI para NT" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys"
    + "aec" "Microsoft Acoustic Echo Canceller" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\aec.sys"
    + "AFD" "Entorno de compatibilidad de funciones de red AFD" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys"
    + "Ambfilt" "Creative WDM 3D Audio Driver" "Creative" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ambfilt.sys"
    + "AsyncMac" "Controlador de medios asíncronos de RAS" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys"
    + "atapi" "IDE/ATAPI Port Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys"
    + "Atmarpc" "Protocolo cliente ATM ARP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\atmarpc.sys"
    + "audstub" "AudStub Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\audstub.sys"
    + "Beep" "BEEP Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys"
    + "CCDECODE" "WDM Closed Caption VBI Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ccdecode.sys"
    + "Cdaudio" "CD-ROM Audio Filter Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\cdaudio.sys"
    + "Cdrom" "SCSI CD-ROM Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys"
    + "Disk" "PnP Disk Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys"
    + "dmio" "Controlador de E/S del Administrador de discos de Windows NT" "Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\dmio.sys"
    + "dmload" "NT Disk Manager Startup Driver" "Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software." "d:\windows\system32\drivers\dmload.sys"
    + "DMusic" "Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\dmusic.sys"
    + "drmkaud" "Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys"
    + "DynCal" "Padix Co., Ltd. dynamic calibration driver" "Padix Co., Ltd" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\dyncal.sys"
    + "Fdc" "Floppy Disk Controller Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\fdc.sys"
    + "Fips" "Unidad Crypto FIPS" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\fips.sys"
    + "Flpydisk" "Floppy Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\flpydisk.sys"
    + "FltMgr" "Controlador del administrador de filtros del sistema de archivos" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys"
    + "Ftdisk" "Controlador de disco con tolerancia a errores" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ftdisk.sys"
    + "Gpc" "Clasificador de paquetes genéricos" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\msgpc.sys"
    + "HDAudBus" "High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a" "Windows (R) Server 2003 DDK provider" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys"
    + "hidusb" "USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys"
    + "HTTP" "Este servicio implementa el protocolo de transferencia de hipertexto (HTTP). Si se deshabilita este servicio, no se podrá iniciar ningún servicio que dependa explícitamente de él." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\http.sys"
    + "i8042prt" "Controlador de puerto de i8042" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys"
    + "Imapi" "IMAPI Kernel Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\imapi.sys"
    + "IntcAzAudAddService" "Realtek(r) High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkhdaud.sys"
    + "intelppm" "Controlador del dispositvo de procesador" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys"
    + "Ip6Fw" "Proporciona un servicio de prevención de intrusiones para una red doméstica o de oficina pequeña." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys"
    + "IpFilterDriver" "Controlador de filtro de tráfico IP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ipfltdrv.sys"
    + "IpInIp" "Controlador de túnel IP en IP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ipinip.sys"
    + "IpNat" "Traductor de direcciones de red IP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys"
    + "IPSec" "Controlador IPSEC" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys"
    + "IRENUM" "Infra-Red Bus Enumerator" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys"
    + "isapnp" "Controlador de bus ISA PNP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys"
    + "Kbdclass" "Controlador de clase de teclado" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys"
    + "kbdhid" "Controlador de filtro de mouse HID" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys"
    + "kmixer" "Kernel Mode Audio Mixer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys"
    + "KSecDD" "Kernel Security Support Provider Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys"
    + "mnmdd" "Frame buffer simulator" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys"
    + "Modem" "Controlador del dispositivo de módem" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys"
    + "Monfilt" "Creative WDM Audio Driver (32-bit)" "Creative Technology Ltd." "d:\windows\system32\drivers\monfilt.sys"
    + "Mouclass" "Controlador del tipo de Mouse" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys"
    + "mouhid" "Controlador de filtro de mouse HID" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mouhid.sys"
    + "MountMgr" "Mount Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys"
    + "MPE" "Microsoft MPE to IP Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mpe.sys"
    + "MpFilter" "Microsoft On-Access Malware Protection Mini-Filter Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mpfilter.sys"
    + "MpKslf75a0ea8" "KSLDriver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\documents and settings\all users\datos de programa\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{3f189a43-fc7b-4ba9-8d41-0024351811ce}\mpkslf75a0ea8.sys"
    + "MQAC" "Windows NT MQ Access Control Device Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mqac.sys"
    + "MRxDAV" "Redirector de cliente WebDav" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys"
    + "MRxSmb" "MRXSMB" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys"
    + "Msfs" "Mailslot driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\msfs.sys"
    + "MSKSSRV" "MS KS Server" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mskssrv.sys"
    + "MSPCLOCK" "MS Proxy Clock" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mspclock.sys"
    + "MSPQM" "MS Proxy Quality Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mspqm.sys"
    + "mssmbios" "System Management BIOS Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys"
    + "MSTEE" "WDM Tee/Communication Transform Filter " "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mstee.sys"
    + "Mup" "Multiple UNC Provider driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\mup.sys"
    + "NABTSFEC" "WDM NABTS/FEC VBI Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\nabtsfec.sys"
    + "NDIS" "NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys"
    + "NdisIP" "Microsoft IP Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ndisip.sys"
    + "NdisTapi" "Controlador TAPI NDIS de acceso remoto" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys"
    + "Ndisuio" "Protocolo E/S en modo de usuario NDIS" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys"
    + "NdisWan" "Controlador WAN NDIS de acceso remoto" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ndiswan.sys"
    + "NDProxy" "NDIS Proxy" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys"
    + "NetBIOS" "Interfaz de NetBIOS" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\netbios.sys"
    + "NetBT" "NetBios a través de Tcpip" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\netbt.sys"
    + "Npfs" "NPFS Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\npfs.sys"
    + "Null" "NULL Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\null.sys"
    + "nv" "NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Miniport Driver, Version 270.51 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys"
    + "NVHDA" "NVIDIA HDMI Audio Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\nvhda32.sys"
    + "NwlnkFlt" "Controlador de filtro de tráfico IPX" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\nwlnkflt.sys"
    + "NwlnkFwd" "Controlador retransmisor de tráfico IPX" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\nwlnkfwd.sys"
    + "Parport" "Controlador de puerto paralelo" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\parport.sys"
    + "PartMgr" "Partition Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys"
    + "ParVdm" "Controlador de puerto paralelo VDM" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\parvdm.sys"
    + "PCI" "Enumerador PCI Plug and Play de NT" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys"
    + "PCIIde" "Controlador de bus IDE PCI genérico" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys"
    + "PptpMiniport" "Minipuerto WAN (PPTP)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys"
    + "PSched" "Programador de paquetes QoS" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\psched.sys"
    + "Ptilink" "Controlador de vínculo paralelo directo" "Parallel Technologies, Inc." "d:\windows\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys"
    + "RasAcd" "Controlador de conexión automática de acceso remoto" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rasacd.sys"
    + "Rasl2tp" "Minipuerto WAN (L2TP)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys"
    + "RasPppoe" "Controlador de acceso remoto PPPOE" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys"
    + "Raspti" "Paralelo directo" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\raspti.sys"
    + "Rdbss" "Rdbss" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rdbss.sys"
    + "RDPCDD" "RDP Miniport" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys"
    + "rdpdr" "Microsoft RDP Device redirector" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys"
    + "RDPWD" "RDP Terminal Stack Driver (US/Canada Only, Not for Export)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpwd.sys"
    + "redbook" "Controlador de filtros de sonido Redbook" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\redbook.sys"
    + "RMCAST" "Reliable Multicast Transport" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rmcast.sys"
    + "RTLE8023xp" "Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver " "Realtek Semiconductor Corporation " "d:\windows\system32\drivers\rtenicxp.sys"
    + "Secdrv" "SafeDisc driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "d:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
    + "Serial" "Controlador del dispositivo de serie" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\serial.sys"
    + "Sfloppy" "SCSI Floppy Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys"
    + "SLIP" "Microsoft Slip Deframing Filter Minidriver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\slip.sys"
    + "splitter" "Microsoft Kernel Audio Splitter" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\splitter.sys"
    + "Srv" "Srv" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys"
    + "streamip" "Microsoft IP Test Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\streamip.sys"
    + "swenum" "Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\swenum.sys"
    + "swmidi" "Microsoft GS Wavetable Synthesizer" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys"
    + "sysaudio" "System Audio WDM Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys"
    + "Tcpip" "Controlador de protocolo TCP/IP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys"
    + "Tcpip6" "Controlador de protocolo IPv6 de Microsoft" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip6.sys"
    + "TDPIPE" "Named Pipe Transport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys"
    + "TDTCP" "TCP Transport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys"
    + "TermDD" "Terminal Server Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\termdd.sys"
    + "tunmp" "Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\tunmp.sys"
    + "Update" "Update Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\update.sys"
    + "usbccgp" "USB Common Class Generic Parent Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys"
    + "usbehci" "EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys"
    + "usbhub" "Default Hub Driver for USB" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys"
    + "usbprint" "USB Printer driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\usbprint.sys"
    + "usbscan" "USB Scanner Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\usbscan.sys"
    + "USBSTOR" "USB Mass Storage Class Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\usbstor.sys"
    + "usbuhci" "UHCI USB Miniport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys"
    + "VgaSave" "VGA/Super VGA Video Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\vga.sys"
    + "vmm" "Virtual Machine Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\vmm.sys"
    + "VolSnap" "Controlador de instantánea de volumen" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys"
    + "VPCNetS2" "Virtual Machine Network Services Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\vmnetsrv.sys"
    + "Wanarp" "Controlador ARP IP de acceso remoto" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys"
    + "wdmaud" "MMSYSTEM Wave/Midi API mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys"
    + "WSTCODEC" "WDM WST Codec Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\wstcodec.sys"
    + "WudfPf" "Provide communciation services for UMDF components." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\wudfpf.sys"
    + "WudfRd" "Reflect device requests to user-mode driver drivers" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drivers\wudfrd.sys"
    "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
    + "aux" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi1" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi2" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi3" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi4" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi5" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi6" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi7" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midi8" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "midimapper" "Mapeador Microsoft MIDI" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\midimap.dll"
    + "mixer" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer1" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer2" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer3" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer4" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer5" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer6" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer7" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer8" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "mixer9" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "msacm.ac3acm" "AC-3 ACM Codec" "fccHandler" "d:\windows\system32\ac3acm.acm"
    + "msacm.divxa32" "DivX WMA Audio6FileVersion" "Kristal StudioDFileDescription" "d:\windows\system32\divxa32.acm"
    + "msacm.iac2" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
    + "msacm.imaadpcm" "CÓDEC IMA ADPCM para MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\imaadp32.acm"
    + "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "d:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
    + "msacm.l3fhg" "MPEG Audio Layer-3 Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "d:\windows\system32\mp3fhg.acm"
    + "msacm.lameacm" "Lame MP3 codec engine" "http://www.mp3dev.org/" "d:\windows\system32\lameacm.acm"
    + "msacm.msadpcm" "CÓDEC Microsoft ADPCM para MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msadp32.acm"
    + "msacm.msaudio1" "Windows Media Audio" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msaud32.acm"
    + "msacm.msg711" "Códec Microsoft CCITT G.711 (leyes A y u) para MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msg711.acm"
    + "msacm.msg723" "Microsoft G.723.1 CODEC para MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msg723.acm"
    + "msacm.msgsm610" "CÓDEC de Sonido Microsoft GSM 6.10 para MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msgsm32.acm"
    + "msacm.siren" "Messenger Audio Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\sirenacm.dll"
    + "msacm.sl_anet" "Audio codec for MS ACM" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "d:\windows\system32\sl_anet.acm"
    + "msacm.trspch" "Códec Sonido DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM) para MSACM V3.50" "DSP GROUP, INC." "d:\windows\system32\tssoft32.acm"
    + "MSVideo8" "Controlador VfW MM para dispositivos de captura de vídeo WDM" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\vfwwdm32.dll"
    + "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "d:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
    + "VIDC.DIV3" "DivX ;-) MPEG-4 Video Codec " "Hacked with Joy !" "d:\windows\system32\divxc32.dll"
    + "VIDC.DIV4" "DivX ;-) MPEG-4 Video Codec " "Hacked with Joy !" "d:\windows\system32\divxc32f.dll"
    + "VIDC.FFDS" "" "" "d:\windows\system32\ff_vfw.dll"
    + "VIDC.FPS1" "Fraps" "Beepa P/L" "d:\windows\system32\frapsvid.dll"
    + "VIDC.HFYU" "Huffyuv lossless video codec" "Disappearing Inc." "d:\windows\system32\huffyuv.dll"
    + "vidc.i263" "Intel I.263 Video Driver 2.55.012" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\i263_32.drv"
    + "VIDC.I420" "Microsoft H.263 ICM Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msh263.drv"
    + "vidc.iv31" "" "" "d:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
    + "vidc.iv32" "" "" "d:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
    + "vidc.iv41" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
    + "vidc.iv50" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
    + "VIDC.IYUV" "Intel Indeo(R) Video YUV Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\iyuv_32.dll"
    + "VIDC.LAGS" "Lagarith" " " "d:\windows\system32\lagarith.dll"
    + "vidc.M261" "Microsoft H.261 ICM Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msh261.drv"
    + "vidc.M263" "Microsoft H.263 ICM Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msh263.drv"
    + "vidc.mrle" "Compresor Microsoft RLE" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msrle32.dll"
    + "vidc.msvc" "Compresor Microsoft Video 1" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msvidc32.dll"
    + "VIDC.UYVY" "Microsoft UYVY Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msyuv.dll"
    + "VIDC.VP70" "VP70 VIDEO FOR WINDOWS CODEC " "On2.com" "d:\windows\system32\vp7vfw.dll"
    + "VIDC.X264" "" "" "d:\windows\system32\x264vfw.dll"
    + "vidc.xvid" "" "" "d:\windows\system32\xvidvfw.dll"
    + "VIDC.YUY2" "Microsoft UYVY Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msyuv.dll"
    + "VIDC.YV12" "Helix YV12 YUV Codec" "www.helixcommunity.org" "d:\windows\system32\yv12vfw.dll"
    + "VIDC.YVU9" "Toshiba Video Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\tsbyuv.dll"
    + "VIDC.YVYU" "Microsoft UYVY Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msyuv.dll"
    + "wave" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave1" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave2" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave3" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave4" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave5" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave6" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave7" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave8" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wave9" "WDM Audio driver mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
    + "wavemapper" "Asignador de sonido de Microsoft" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msacm32.drv"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter" "" "" ""
    + "AVSwitch" "AVSwitch Filter" "10Moons.com" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\avswitch.ax"
    + "Deinterlace" "10Moons Deinterlace Filter" "10Moons" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\deinterlace.ax"
    + "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
    + "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
    + ".RAM Parser" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "9x8Resize" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "AC3 Parser Filter" "DirectShow MPEG-2 Splitter." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax"
    + "AC3File" "" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\ac3file.ax"
    + "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "d:\windows\system32\acelpdec.ax"
    + "ACM Wrapper" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Allocator Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "ASF ACM Handler" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASF Animation Handler" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASF DIB Handler" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASF DJPEG Handler" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASF ICM Handler" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASF JPEG Handler" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASF URL Handler" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASX File Parser" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "ASX v.2 File Parser" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "Audio Destination" "WAVDest Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\google\google earth\client\wavdest.ax"
    + "AVI Decompressor" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "AVI Draw Filter" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "AVI mux" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
    + "AVI Splitter" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "AVI/WAV File Source" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "AVSwitch" "AVSwitch Filter" "10Moons.com" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\avswitch.ax"
    + "BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter" "Microsoft Transport Information Filter for MPEG2 based networks." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\psisrndr.ax"
    + "Bitmap" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "Color Space Converter" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "DC-Bass Source" "DirectShow™ Audio Decoder" "http://www.dsp-worx.de" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\dcbasssource.ax"
    + "Default Video Renderer" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Deinterlace" "10Moons Deinterlace Filter" "10Moons" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\deinterlace.ax"
    + "DirectVobSub" "VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth" "Gabest" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\vsfilter.dll"
    + "DirectVobSub (auto-loading version)" "VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth" "Gabest" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\vsfilter.dll"
    + "DScaler Mpeg2 Video Decoder" "MpegVideo Module" "DScaler Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mpegvideo.dll"
    + "Dump" "File Dump Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\dump.ax"
    + "DV Muxer" "Tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qdv.dll"
    + "DV Splitter" "Tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qdv.dll"
    + "DV Video Decoder" "Tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qdv.dll"
    + "DVD Navigator" "Rutinas de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow para la reproducción de DVD." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
    + "DvPlayTee" "Adobe Premiere Plug-in" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "d:\archivos de programa\adobe\premiere 6.5\plug-ins\dvsupport.prm"
    + "ffdshow Audio Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
    + "ffdshow Audio Processor" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
    + "ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
    + "ffdshow raw video filter" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
    + "ffdshow subtitles filter" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
    + "ffdshow Video Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
    + "File Source (Async.)" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "File Source (Monkey Audio)" "" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\monkeysource.ax"
    + "File Source (URL)" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "File stream renderer" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "File Writer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
    + "Frame Eater" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "Full Screen Renderer" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "G.711 Codec" "Intel G711 CODEC" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\g711codc.ax"
    + "Generic Render" "" "" "d:\archivos de programa\adobe\premiere 6.5\plug-ins\dx-genrender.prm"
    + "Generic Source" "" "" "d:\archivos de programa\adobe\premiere 6.5\plug-ins\dx-gensource.prm"
    + "Haali Matroska Muxer" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
    + "Haali Media Splitter" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
    + "Haali Media Splitter (AR)" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
    + "Haali Simple Media Splitter" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
    + "Haali Video Renderer" "" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\dxr.dll"
    + "Haali Video Sink" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
    + "Indeo® audio software" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
    + "Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
    + "Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
    + "Infinite Pin Tee Filter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
    + "Internal Text Renderer" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Line 21 Decoder" "Rutinas de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow para la reproducción de DVD." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
    + "Line 21 Decoder 2" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "madFlac Decoder" "DirectShow FLAC Decoder" "www.madshi.net" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\madflac.ax"
    + "madFlac Source" "DirectShow FLAC Decoder" "www.madshi.net" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\madflac.ax"
    + "MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept GmbH" "d:\windows\system32\mcdsmpeg.ax"
    + "MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder" "MPEG Audio Encoder" "MainConcept AG" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\filter packet\mcdsmpeg.ax"
    + "MainConcept MPEG Encoder" "MPEG Encoder and Muxer" "MainConcept AG" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\filter packet\mceampeg.ax"
    + "MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer" "MPEG Multiplexer" "MainConcept AG" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\filter packet\mcevmpeg.ax"
    + "MainConcept MPEG Splitter" "MainConcept Mpeg I/II Splitter" "MainConcept GmbH" "d:\windows\system32\mcspmpeg.ax"
    + "MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept GmbH" "d:\windows\system32\mcdsmpeg.ax"
    + "MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder" "MPEG Video Encoder" "MainConcept AG" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\filter packet\mcesmpeg.ax"
    + "Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor" "Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mpg4ds32.ax"
    + "Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msscds32.ax"
    + "MIDI Parser" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "MJPEG Decompressor" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "MONOGRAM AMR Decoder" "AMR Filter Pack" "MONOGRAM Multimedia, s.r.o." "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mmamr.ax"
    + "MONOGRAM AMR Encoder" "AMR Filter Pack" "MONOGRAM Multimedia, s.r.o." "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mmamr.ax"
    + "MONOGRAM AMR Mux" "AMR Filter Pack" "MONOGRAM Multimedia, s.r.o." "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mmamr.ax"
    + "MONOGRAM AMR Splitter" "AMR Filter Pack" "MONOGRAM Multimedia, s.r.o." "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mmamr.ax"
    + "MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder" "mmmpcdec" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mmmpcdec.ax"
    + "MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter" "mmmpcdmx" "" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mmmpcdmx.ax"
    + "MPC - CDXA Reader" "CDXA Reader Filter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\cdxareader.ax"
    + "MPC - FLV Source (Gabest)" "FLV Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\flvsplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest)" "FLV Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\flvsplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - MP4 Source" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
    + "MPC - MP4 Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
    + "MPC - MPEG Audio Source" "Mpa Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mpasplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - MPEG Audio Splitter" "Mpa Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mpasplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest)" "Mpeg Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mpegsplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest)" "Mpeg Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mpegsplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - MPEG4 Video Source" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
    + "MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
    + "MPC - RealAudio Decoder" "RealMedia Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\realmediasplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - RealMedia Source" "RealMedia Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\realmediasplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - RealMedia Splitter" "RealMedia Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\realmediasplitter.ax"
    + "MPC - RealVideo Decoder" "RealMedia Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\realmediasplitter.ax"
    + "MPEG Audio Codec" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "MPEG Layer-3 Decoder" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "d:\windows\system32\l3codecx.ax"
    + "MPEG Video Codec" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "MPEG-2 Demultiplexer" "DirectShow MPEG-2 Splitter." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax"
    + "MPEG-2 Sections and Tables" "Microsoft MPEG-2 Section and Table Acquisition Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mpeg2data.ax"
    + "MPEG-2 Splitter" "DirectShow MPEG-2 Splitter." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax"
    + "Mpeg-2 Video Stream Analysis" "DirectShow Stream Buffer Filter." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\sbe.dll"
    + "MPEG-I Stream Splitter" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Multi-file Parser" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "NSC File Parser" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "Null Renderer" "Modificación con DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qedit.dll"
    + "Overlay Mixer" "Rutinas de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow para la reproducción de DVD." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
    + "Overlay Mixer2" "Rutinas de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow para la reproducción de DVD." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
    + "QT Decompressor" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "QuickTime Movie Parser" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "RadLight OptimFROG DirectShow Filter" "RLOFRDec" "RadLight" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\rlofrdec.ax"
    + "Record Queue" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "SAMI (CC) Reader" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Sample Grabber" "Modificación con DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qedit.dll"
    + "ShotDetect" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "Smart Tee Filter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
    + "Snapshot Filter" "" "" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\snapex.ax"
    + "Stetch" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "StreamBufferSink" "DirectShow Stream Buffer Filter." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\sbe.dll"
    + "StreamBufferSource" "DirectShow Stream Buffer Filter." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\sbe.dll"
    + "T" "VP7 Decompression Filter" "On2.com Inc." "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\vp7dec.ax"
    + "TimeShift" "Video Contrast Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\timeshift.ax"
    + "TTXDecoder" "" "" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\ttxdecoder.ax"
    + "VBI Codec" "Microsoft VBI Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\enltv\filters\vbicodec.ax"
    + "VBI Surface Allocator" "VBI Surface Allocator Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\vbisurf.ax"
    + "VGA 16 color ditherer" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Video Mixing Renderer 9" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Video Port Manager" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Video Renderer" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "Wave Parser" "Archivo de tiempo de ejecución de DirectShow." "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
    + "WavPack Audio Decoder" "WavPack Audio DirectShow Decoder" "-" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\wavpackdsdecoder.ax"
    + "WavPack Audio Splitter" "WavPack Audio DirectShow Splitter" "-" "d:\archivos de programa\k-lite codec pack\filters\wavpackdssplitter.ax"
    + "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "MyCompanyName" "d:\windows\system32\wiasf.ax"
    + "Windows Media Audio Decoder" "Windows Media Audio Decoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msadds32.ax"
    + "Windows Media Multiplexer" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "Windows Media splitter" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "Windows Media Update" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "Windows Media URL File Source" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    + "Windows Media Video Decoder" "Windows Media Video Decoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmvds32.ax"
    + "Windows Media Video Decoder" "Windows Media Video Decoder V8" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmv8ds32.ax"
    + "WM ASF Reader" "DirectShow ASF Support" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qasf.dll"
    + "WM ASF Writer" "DirectShow ASF Support" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\qasf.dll"
    + "WM VIH2 Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMEnc Screen Capture Filter" "WMPSrcWp Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpsrcwp.dll"
    + "WMT Audio Analyzer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Black Frame Generator" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT FormatConversion" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Import Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Interlacer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Log Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT MuxDeMux Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Screen capture Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Switch Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Virtual Source" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "WMT Volume" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\archivos de programa\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
    + "World Standard Teletext Decoder" "Filtro descodificador WST" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wstdecod.dll"
    + "XML-based ASX Parser" "Windows Media Player Filter Shim" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmpasf.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{AC757296-3522-4E11-9862-C17BE5A1767E}\Instance" "" "" ""
    + "{0131BE10-2001-4C5F-A9B0-CC88FAB64CE8}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{114F5598-0B22-40A0-86A1-C83EA495ADBD}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{1A34F5C1-4A5A-46DC-B644-1F4567E7A676}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{27949969-876A-41D7-9447-568F6A35A4DC}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{69BE8BB4-D66D-47C8-865A-ED1589433782}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{AC4CE3CB-E1C1-44CD-8215-5A1665509EC2}" "Windows Media Photo Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmphoto.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{7ED96837-96F0-4812-B211-F13C24117ED3}\Instance" "" "" ""
    + "{381DDA3C-9CE9-4834-A23E-1F98F8FC52BE}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{389EA17B-5078-4CDE-B6EF-25C15175C751}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{6B462062-7CBF-400D-9FDB-813DD10F2778}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{9456A480-E88B-43EA-9E73-0B2D9B71B1CA}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{A26CEC36-234C-4950-AE16-E34AACE71D0D}" "Windows Media Photo Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wmphoto.dll"
    + "{B54E85D9-FE23-499F-8B88-6ACEA713752B}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{C61BFCDF-2E0F-4AAD-A8D7-E06BAFEBCDFE}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    "HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{ABE3B9A4-257D-4B97-BD1A-294AF496222E}\Instance" "" "" ""
    + "{00108226-EE41-44A2-9E9C-4BE4D5B1D2CD}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{076C2A6C-F78F-4C46-A723-3583E70876EA}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Extended Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll"
    + "{122EC645-CD7E-44D8-B186-2C8C20C3B50F}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{1249B20C-5DD0-44FE-B0B3-8F92C8E6D080}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{1765E14E-1BD4-462E-B6B1-590BF1262AC6}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Extended Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll"
    + "{22C21F93-7DDB-411C-9B17-C5B7BD064ABC}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Extended Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll"
    + "{5C5C1935-0235-4434-80BC-251BC1EC39C6}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{6D68D1DE-D432-4B0F-923A-091183A9BDA7}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Extended Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll"
    + "{7B19A919-A9D6-49E5-BD45-02C34E4E4CD5}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{8ADE5386-8E9B-4F4C-ACF2-F0008706B238}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{A09CCA86-27BA-4F39-9053-121FA4DC08FC}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{B1EBFC28-C9BD-47A2-8D33-B948769777A7}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{B5EBAFB9-253E-4A72-A744-0762D2685683}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{C9A14CDA-C339-460B-9078-D4DEBCFABE91}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{CB8C13E4-62B5-4C96-A48B-6BA6ACE39C76}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{D049B20C-5DD0-44FE-B0B3-8F92C8E6D080}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{ED822C8C-D6BE-4301-A631-0E1416BAD28F}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Extended Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll"
    + "{EE366069-1832-420F-B381-0479AD066F19}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    + "{F3C633A2-46C8-498E-8FBB-CC6F721BBCDE}" "Microsoft Windows Codecs Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\windowscodecs.dll"
    "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\BootExecute" "" "" ""
    + "autocheck autochk *" "Programa de comprobación automática" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\autochk.exe"
    "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options" "" "" ""
    X "Your Image File Name Here without a path" "Symbolic Debugger for Windows 2000" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ntsd.exe"
    "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\KnownDlls" "" "" ""
    + "advapi32" "API base de Windows 32 avanzado" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\advapi32.dll"
    + "comdlg32" "DLL de diálogos comunes" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\comdlg32.dll"
    + "gdi32" "GDI Client DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\gdi32.dll"
    + "imagehlp" "Windows NT Image Helper" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\imagehlp.dll"
    + "kernel32" "DLL de cliente API BASE de Windows NT" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll"
    + "lz32" "LZ Expand/Compress API DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\lz32.dll"
    + "ole32" "Microsoft OLE para Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ole32.dll"
    + "oleaut32" "" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\oleaut32.dll"
    + "olecli32" "Biblioteca cliente de incrustación y vinculación de objetos" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\olecli32.dll"
    + "olecnv32" "Microsoft OLE for Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\olecnv32.dll"
    + "olesvr32" "Object Linking and Embedding Server Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\olesvr32.dll"
    + "olethk32" "Microsoft OLE for Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\olethk32.dll"
    + "rpcrt4" "Remote Procedure Call Runtime" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll"
    + "shell32" "DLL común del shell de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
    + "url" "Internet Shortcut Shell Extension DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\url.dll"
    + "urlmon" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
    + "user32" "DLL de cliente USER API de Windows XP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\user32.dll"
    + "version" "Version Checking and File Installation Libraries" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\version.dll"
    + "wininet" "Internet Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wininet.dll"
    + "wldap32" "DLL de API de LDAP Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wldap32.dll"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\UIHost" "" "" ""
    + "logonui.exe" "Interfaz de usuario de inicio d sesión de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\logonui.exe"
    "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify" "" "" ""
    + "crypt32chain" "Crypto API32" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\crypt32.dll"
    + "cryptnet" "Crypto Network Related API" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cryptnet.dll"
    + "cscdll" "Agente de red sin conexión" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cscdll.dll"
    + "dimsntfy" "DIMS Notification Handler" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\dimsntfy.dll"
    + "ScCertProp" "DLL común de recepción de notificaciones Winlogon" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wlnotify.dll"
    + "Schedule" "DLL común de recepción de notificaciones Winlogon" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wlnotify.dll"
    + "sclgntfy" "DLL de notificación de servicio de inicio de sesión secundario" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\sclgntfy.dll"
    + "SensLogn" "DLL común de recepción de notificaciones Winlogon" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wlnotify.dll"
    + "termsrv" "DLL común de recepción de notificaciones Winlogon" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wlnotify.dll"
    X "WgaLogon" "Notificación del Programa de Ventajas de Windows Original (WGA)" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wgalogon.dll"
    + "wlballoon" "DLL común de recepción de notificaciones Winlogon" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wlnotify.dll"
    "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Scrnsave.exe" "" "" ""
    + "D:\WINDOWS\system32\ss3dfo.scr" "Protector de pantalla Objetos voladores Direct3D" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ss3dfo.scr"
    "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
    + "000000000001" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000002" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000003" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000004" "Microsoft Windows Rsvp 1.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rsvpsp.dll"
    + "000000000005" "Microsoft Windows Rsvp 1.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\rsvpsp.dll"
    + "000000000006" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000007" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000008" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000009" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000010" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000011" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000012" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000013" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000014" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000015" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000016" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000017" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000018" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000019" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000020" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000021" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000022" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000023" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "000000000024" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
    + "Espacio de nombre NLA (Network Location Awareness)" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    + "NTDS" "LDAP RnR Provider DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\winrnr.dll"
    + "Proveedor de espacio de nombres para el nombre PNRP" "PNRP Name Space Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll"
    + "Proveedor de espacio de nombres para la nube PNRP" "PNRP Name Space Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll"
    + "Tcpip" "Proveedor de servicios de Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
    "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
    + "2400 Series Port" "Printer Communication System" " " "d:\windows\system32\lxcrlmpm.dll"
    X "BJ Language Monitor" "Monitor Langage para impresora Canon Bubble-Jet" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\cnbjmon.dll"
    + "Local Port" "DLL de administración de cola local" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\localspl.dll"
    + "Microsoft Document Imaging Writer Monitor" "Microsoft® Document Imaging" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\mdimon.dll"
    + "PJL Language Monitor" "PJL Language monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\pjlmon.dll"
    + "Standard TCP/IP Port" "Puerto DLL de monitor estándar de TCP/IP" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\tcpmon.dll"
    + "USB Monitor" "Standard Dynamic Printing Port Monitor DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\usbmon.dll"
    "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SecurityProviders" "" "" ""
    + "digest.dll" "Digest SSPI Authentication Package" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\digest.dll"
    + "msapsspc.dll" "Cliente DPA para plataformas de 32 bit" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msapsspc.dll"
    + "msnsspc.dll" "Acceso a Internet a través de MSN" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msnsspc.dll"
    + "schannel.dll" "TLS / SSL Security Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\schannel.dll"
    "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Authentication Packages" "" "" ""
    + "msv1_0" "Microsoft Authentication Package v1.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll"
    "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages" "" "" ""
    + "scecli" "Motor del cliente del Editor de configuración de seguridad de Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\scecli.dll"
    "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Security Packages" "" "" ""
    + "kerberos" "Kerberos Security Package" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\kerberos.dll"
    + "msv1_0" "Microsoft Authentication Package v1.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll"
    + "schannel" "TLS / SSL Security Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\schannel.dll"
    + "wdigest" "Microsoft Digest Access" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\wdigest.dll"
    "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order" "" "" ""
    + "LanmanWorkstation" "Red de Microsoft Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\ntlanman.dll"
    + "RDPNP" "Terminal Server de Microsoft" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\drprov.dll"
    + "WebClient" "Web Client Network" "Microsoft Corporation" "d:\windows\system32\davclnt.dll"

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/990622

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice