Windows Explorer Worries

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Daveand

Can anyone tell me why on bootup when I open My Computer it takes 3 to 4 minutes to search and display drives?I am running an up to date installation of XP home.
I installed a digital camera at one stage and I have a feeling this may be the cause.I have tried unsuccessfully to uninstall this camera.
Any help would be appreciated

After you click on "My Computer", right click on the taskbar and choose "Task Manager". Post what is listed on the "Processes" tab.

Daveand

stod73 said:
After you click on "My Computer", right click on the taskbar and choose "Task Manager". Post what is listed on the "Processes" tab.
Please find att info on processes
Thanks for your reply.
I look forward to possible enlightment
Daveand

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online