window's exployer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

head ed

when i try to open any files, a message appears that window's exployer has encountered a problem and needs to close. i can open my yahoo mess. on the net, but nothing else when i click on microsoft to check on the problem, it says there is not connection, what do i do

I would boot from the Windows cd and do a repair install. If thats not an option, then we would need the version of windows you are running also (xp or 2k)

head ed

Hello,

Thanks for getting back with me. I will try that when I get home. I am using XP home edition on a Dell 8200 laptop. Tried to go to safe mode and cannot do that. Thought I could go there and run spybot but no luck.

Thanks head ed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online