windows folder restrictions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anu_nambiar

Hi all

I am the system administrator of a banking company. As for the security reason we put web cam in our production servers. The Web cam will create avi format video fies and will store that in Particular folder and that is accessed only by administrator/Back up admin. Is there a way to know if
admin or Backup admin has deleted or accessed the file.

If you're a system administrator, you should know how to do this. Audit object access for success. Be warned, however, that your audit log will be big!

Your employer doesn't trust its employees? I hate that.

anu_nambiar

hi AGCurry

thanx for the reply...Yeh I am the Sys Admin in my company. I am not familiar with this Windows.That y i put that thing i forum.Basically we are working in Solaris As per the clients request we did our set up in windows. But any way thanx for the suggestion. One more thing my company is trust on my work.

thanks dude

Anu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online